Sonko has done it again. Phone recording

:D:D:D

Evidence priss… Kama ni zile shamba zilikuwa zinapeanwa kwa roadshow, hakuna degazettement ilifanyika…

No. He did not.Riparian lands remain riparian lands to this day. They have no valid title deeds. The same way as road reserves. If you got one, then you were played!!

Westgate is in no danger of demolition.Its parking next to Ukay however, is.

Ukay ilibomolewa kitambo.Westgate is in no danger.

Lakini 50M inakupata tu hivyo unaiondokea, kwanza ni cash haina trail, aiii mbosi wee

Then after the phone call with Sonko…Anamwaga hasira yote kwa mkamba. Insert Patel accent "Mutiso!! matako ya panya, kuja hapa, koroga simiti, hapana leta jinga hapa* :D:D

Westgate is owned by Israelis.Part of the reason the the Israeli Special Forces, Sayeret Matkal were discreetly involved in the rescue operation during the siege. Airgate/Taj Mall does have a valid title to that land. Only issue was appropriate compensation by KURA.

I shudder to imagine what goes on along the “corridors of justice”.

I know a ka hivihivi magistrate who pays a rent of over 200k on one of his residences.

Got nabbed once for DUI. Missed my court case, but was tried “in chambers” the next day. Was set back a cool 20K minus receipt by the court clerk (mtu wa mkono). The magistrate, young and pretty as hell, just signed the papers huko nyuma. Was a Friday, in my head niliona hio pesa yangu ikienda pale kwa Flair by Betty kutengeza nywele.

She studied law you didn’t.

Westgate mall is owned by SONY Holdings which is owned by Alex Trachtenberg and Vishiali Madan. But somewhere I read that they financed and developed the mall through a REIT that is traded in the UK although I cant remember where.

The Indians are not being fairly untargeted. The way the schemes work you will fish out a lot of Indians at the top of the corruption table. The way the system works is local officials identify idle land, (riparian, away owners, agency land, road dev land etc). They then create a title for it at the lands office. Then, since its highly valued land and they want to sell it wholesome, they look for a rich buyer or a bank willing to finance. Many times, Indians have the cash. The Indians buy and develop the land. This script is repeated in the whole country.

How do I know that the title of the land I want to buy has issues? Can my lawyer save my hard-earned 30 millions if I involve him?

This should be treated as an ignorant opinion.

agreed ice pubes

Moi alifundisha hawa waindi vibaya.

I think some of these people had liaised and mobilised family resources to put into these rather big ventures. Can you imagine family savings spanning generations disappearing just like that? These poor fellows threw in millions of shillings into these investments and now its gone. What will they tell their children? That they are the generation that fucked? Hapa kuna mtu atajinyonga.

Things do really change, the same Sonko who was busy begging for money as a senator from wahindi is now rejecting their money?

Which court?