Sonko is turning Nairobi into something resembling his ugly 'mansion'

na zimekula how much hizo simba bonoko?!

The RAINS are the ultimate test of such “development” and not the human eye. Kwanza ikanyagwe na lorry za kubeba takataka kisha inyeshewe vizuuuuri, ndio ijulikane ukweli wa mambo.

School is cool. You go in stupid and come out useful.

Sonko atengenezee watu wa kahawa west barabara kwanza, it’s a nightmare from kamiti rd to bypass

he was stoned while designing it

:D:D:D:D

SMH, but at least he’s addressing the much needed infrastructure projects like roads, these funny lion look a likes tutazoea tu

No it looks like one of @under23 rentals pale mlango kubwa

Roundabouts in Nairobi are money pits and a bottleneck to the traffic.I wonder why we don’t do away with them and instead have junctions.

Godowns are a niche market
They go for 100k-150k depending on location 5000ft2
Alafu tenant akihepa utakaa mwezi kaa mbili ukitafuta mwigine

Me sina Godown so my knowledge is limited hadi hapo
Mengine uliza @Randy

Godown is big business… the owner of kings collection has built godowns on a 22 acre piece of land nxt to where the cargo train offloads its cargo.
An 8000sqf gowdown is selling for 50m na watu wanazinunua kama upuzi na rent per month ni 450k.

haha… that lion thing makes my evening today.

Lion looks constipated

Sonko is pure shit in my eyes nairobi went tp the dogs long time ago i was thinking of moving to Monaco

Ukweli. Zile shortcuts mat zilikuwa zinapita kuhepa jam jogoo road are now all recarperted fully, complete with cycling lanes. The likes of Jericho, shauri moyo etc etc. Na hakuna zile garbage heaps we used to see kitambo. Huyu jamaa for sure kura za eastlands ni zake.