Sonko to the rescue again

Wewe na nani… Count me out

With all the drama Sonko has, I agree with him 100% on these demolitions. If the private developers in Buruburu, Githurai, Kayole have court order and eviction notices, they must produce them. Else, they are just greedy land grabbers and Sonko and all other elected leaders must ensure justice takes place.

Nairobi is in itself a very controversial county…It needs a controversial governor who understands the criminals by names and their underhand dealings and who also has people’s interests at heart…PK hangeezana na hawa cartels,Kidero kazi ilikuwa ni kukula tu…Only Sonko can dismantle them…Kibicho mwenyewe anaogopa Sonko kama waya ya stima…

Sakaja ni meffi tupu…huyo ni Cartel pia

Funny how people here think that the head of the land grabbing cartel in Nairobi is a pro poor people person. A few PR stunts and guys here are sold. 8-4-4 really did a number on us.

He could be the head of the cartel but the fact he has stated is that the hired goons did nit have any eviction order with them. So let us focus on that. I agree with him on this small legal issue.

Better than a million Kidero and PK’s…Kidero with all his degrees and wealth of management skills what did he do for Nairobi?

Juu ni M-Rope mwenzako ama?

Show me the facts then we can discuss. I do not agree with him on all issues but this one is factual. Share with us any copy of a real eviction order and I will stop supporting him on this.

Sawa… Endorsed

sonko is only good in front of cameras, that guy personally ni mtu mbaya sana

Your comment is evidence that 8-4-4 did not develop people’s critical thinking skills. I will not sit here and argue who between Hitler and Pol Pot is better.

He he he, kumbe sio wewe peke umeona the way people here argue like village drunkards

Like I care…You think your opinion matters than the opinion of others makachieth!!

Hehehe the court orders for demolition have to be served to the urban planning department of City hall, if Sonko is as good as you claim, he would have gone to Court to appeal it under the certificate of urgency. Take note he came only after the demolition has taken place, while he had been informed about it. Sonko scapegoat is the OCPD, who is not a politician and honors the implementation of a court order served to the area OCS.

He said there was no court order. Without one, what was there to appeal? If that Patrick guy had one, he would have broadcasted it ll over at least to save face. He has not done so even now.

I heard him say that the court order was fake.

No. It did not exist. And that is why they were using goons. Cops would have produced it asap to save themselves too.

I see, what’s the status of the land in contestation?

It appears like the land is being contested in court but no decisions made on it yet. I guess that the Patrick guy has some papers that he is pushing in court and that the Church might not have anything except occupation. But I am not privy to the case, so I cannot conclusively tell what is happening. However, the issue of eviction cannot happen unless they have court orders to that effect. And they did not possess them.