Sony PlayStation vs Microsoft Xbox

PS4 anyday everyday . XBOX is just ugly . and accessories not very common in kenya (huku kimilili )

What do u mean by ugly! Do u look at the console while playing ama unaangalia screen

are u serious? fifa 18 pc cracked has been there since last year… ingia torrent and check out when it was posted. fifa 18, pes 2018 were cracked the next day after game release… denuvo protection right now is sh¡t

I said that carelessly coz i dont care about cracked games. Now what about online play? You cant build an Ultimate team squad using a cracked game:D:D:D!

Hakuna debate bro.

Xbox any day

That’s true

Hio controller ya Xbox ndio shida

Just shut the fuck up…you boys don’t know shit about PC gaming. you’re just spreading lies and misinformation…smh
[ATTACH=full]152636[/ATTACH]

Mujamaa kwako ni Ps3 shienz

PC mambo yote. Gaming laptop for the win!

Fifa 18 was cracked before it was even launched. Uko nyuma aje

Ebu weka picha tufanye comparison

I’ve said that I said this carelessly coz i dont give a f**k about cracked PC games, If u can afford to assemble a good gaming PC why not buy the original games to enjoy full features uncluding the most vital which is online gaming

Online gaming is overrated and certainly not the most vital. I want local multiplayer party even if itneeds mutliple consoles… you know without going through the PSN paywall. Why do I have to pay to play against my neighbour who also happened to pay for the same game? Ugh.

And let’s face it, to biggest game studios, PC dweebs are second class citizens.

what about fifa Ultimate team?

Never played FIFA in my life. And please don’t challenge me on anything I said above about PC gaming. I can’t back up any of it.

I challenge you to back it up

:D:D:D Kazi ilikua kupayuka tu na kuwika kama jogoo without proof to back it up?

Hehe.

Am going by this. Typically PC games get released weeks/months after the console versions come out. The companies typically seem to pay more attention to console users because: 1. they spend more per game (according to stats) --in-game purchases etc, 2. piracy issue – once a PC version is released, a cracked version appears soon afterwards, 3. apparently it’s easier to ship for consoles because there’s only one hardware platform to concern yourself with --easier for support, etc.

Console gaming is where the studios get most of their money. Makes sense to give the console users first priority.