Sorry, but my hands are full

the first one is a tick, coz si mara ya kwanza. If i were to smash her it would have been an hekaya. They just dont come that easy.
The second one is highly unlikely.

the first one is a tick, coz si mara ya kwanza. If i were to smash her it would have been an hekaya. They just dont come that easy.
The second one is highly unlikely.

Listen and remember there are two sides to any sob story

with my current situation, sitaki kuwa involved in any side and thats the reason for the topic

:smiley:

Tom Bayeye,ama namna gani?

this is the key i dont want to use. it will either lock her panganga or unlock her other activities.

She wants your money. Period

The same incident happened to me… Only that it was a guy… And I was the client…talkin about some chick who wanted him, Mara sijui ooh he didn’t want her, ati she was too old for him, not attractive bla bla bla… It reached a point he asked for my number… Smh!!

Today also i happened to sit next to a Nigerian lady who opened too much, the story revolved around how unlucky girls are here coz they want to settle but guys play them too much. She is fine but si mnajua ( in martin ngatias voice ) pure blood hakuli nje.

i think it also about making stupid decisions too fast in life and ending up with garbage out.

wewe hujasoma vituko uku za watu matapeli

hakuna watu wako na past mbaya kama madem wakikuchapia their past expérience ndugu yangu unamwachia nyumba

ndio maana they can never declare their body count hata na dawa.

Never take emotional shit from any lady you don’t intend to sleep with.

I have.

i liked your previous avatar of that angry cartoon baby panya.

Run for your dear life!

Kuna mhenga fulani hapa alisema, “A shoulder to cry on soon becomes a mjulubeng to ride on.”

Hapa sawa. Umeongea kama dr. Kitoto

:D:D:D
Uuuwiii.
Shait.