Sour Grapes: Justifications Coming in 1...2....3

Kenya is and will always be a shithole with all this money and bribery bullshit going around we need to vote with our conscious no matter who is running and always remembering our kids future

This weirdos as you called them were elected as UDA candidates through party primaries. They are candidates of the people at their respective locations.

If we now decide we are prefects to pick candidates for the people then we better just fold UDA and rejoin Jubilee or odm as that is how they work. Democracy is accepting peoples decisions especially voting decisions.

Makosa Jayden alifanya is Hand-shake without consulting his base, ignoring thuraku, taking development to guys who didn’t even vote for him.

I know kuta kua na the argument that he is a president for all but msee hurudisha mkono kwanza.

Let him complete his term, aende home.

Not pick preferred candidates but weed out repulsive ones. Mwananchi at primaries wouldn’t be aware that a candidate is a pedophile. But a party has the resources to do due diligence and lock out such characters from primaries.

Noted. I obviously didn’t know this and I agree.

UDA always conducts post elections analysis. Meeting to evaluate performance of all involved. We must learn from.this mistakes and everything new that happened. Specifically now its securing is elections results as announced at the polling stations. Also individual bribery around the polling stations by state officials.

2022 is a long way off. I predict the tide will change so hard, necks will snap.

Uhuru is nothing but a dictator. Kenya belongs to him and Mama Ngina.

Losing in Kiambaa should actually drive the point home to Uhuru. He is a spent cartridge kapsaa. This is the home of the Koinanges, his relatives. Mbari ya Koinange. Aende tuu roho safi.

You’ve just flipped what happened in Kiambaa, no?

Leta denial ya kunguru Waikuru

Just be silent. I’m happy they are looking for
excuses to cover their shame. That means they will not learn any lessons from this.

Right now uhuru and jubilee is toxic baggage for anyone in 2022. A sure way to lose before you even start. Even all the state money, rigging, bribes and full state machinery can’t get a popular candidate elected. Everyone in central and Mt. Kenya will either run in UDA primaries or go independent. Uhuru and jubilee have to bribe candidates to run in their ticket.

This is ‘my’ constituency so tunajua vile ground iko when it comes to Uhuru/Jubilee. He also knows the truth.

We in Muguga and elsewhere in Mt Kenya are firmly in Jubilee and behind Mtukufu Rais Uhuru. Hata huko kiambaa you have seen 50% wako behind muthamaki.

Results have shown that 50% of kiambaa mko nyuma ya Uhuru and dani ya Jubillee. So the cheap talk that everyone has abandoned uhuru is hogwash.

No point debating you at all. If you still have not understood what ranny is belabouring here about Muguga and Kiambaa siezi kukusaidia. You tell a lot of lies so I shall leave you at it.
Nilikuambia zamani…support Jakuon bila side shows.

all I know and I have said it several times, Lootall will get most of the votes in Mt Kenya and RAO knows that, everyone knows that. But the turnout will be very low (not more than 50%), and that will be the end of his ambition. As for me na kura yangu moja I’ll vote for RAO. Again, Uhuru will still lose NOTHING whether Lootall or RAO wins, it is very fallacious to think that Lootall will do anything against Uhuru if he becomes president.

Numbers never lie. Both candidates got 21k votes meaning 50% mko behind Uhunye and Jubilee which has debunked the lies that kila mtu ame abandon uhunye and jubillee.

I used to be optimistic with new parties and those sound structures you so speak highly of …time and again the have served their purposes of propelling leaders to elective posts .Beyond elections ,I am yet to see sound political parties that time and again have stood over the years ,for their structures, democratic space ,ideologies or manifestos. I would love it one day when we can have strong parties like in the US. Ours we can agree are just vehicles to put people in elective seats ,after that they die naturally.

Mtakula ujeuri yenu kama kawaida. You voted in Waititu to punish kabogo then started singing kaba kabogo, and now have voted ati to punish Uhuru. Tuone vile that self confessed ex- mutura seller hapo rwaka, kawanjiku, that you have just voted in will help you.

i dont agree . Uhuru is president , IEBC is shit with 300 million and state machinery what prevents Uhuru from stuffing ballot boxes with 20,000 votes and making sure they are in the polling room. your analysis is bullshitt i think Uhuru just kept off active participation in the election, otherwise Uhuru could have gone and campaigned for Njamaa na ashinde

and mt Kenya votes split is good fo Agwambo