South Africa High Court VS Al Basheer....who will be the first to blink

Catch 22 situation. This is a conundrum. Of he’s arrested courtesy of ICC, some(or is it most?) African nations might react angrily and seek to strengthen the anti-ICC move(and Kenya is in the mix). Arresting a leader of a sovereign state sounds like a bad move, and it surely is.

This is gonna turn nasty…

I’m reading that he’s already left…sasa mbona alijisumbua Kwenda huko kore despite the risks na alafu he doesn’t even attend the summit

I have been to the Rhatanda (Heidelberg) and Soweto (Jo’burg) locations. Si watu hawana morals. 12 year old gals in pubs at midnite. No wonder HIV rates are that high. A 25 year old chic without kids is very rear.

1 Like

SA is just doing some PR to show how they comply with the ICC by issuing the warrant. Its like telling a lady you will use a condom when she comes to visit you…na wote mnajua dry fry ndio zenyu wawili. Hio condom ata hutoi kwa wrapper

4 Likes

Sudan can’t do shit to SA but mostly business ties between the two countries will suffer.

Whites run that country. Major corporate farms are owned by whites and even the largest farms are owned by whites. But, I don’t think that fucker will be arrested.

One of his lieuntants may pull a fast one on him and have him arrested by SA.

He has already left the country secretly. The SA media and opposition will roast Zuma for this but he was in a catch 22. Damned if you do damned if you don’t.

The nigga never left SA chini ya maji bado yuko lakini anatoka leo
www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/africa-court-rule-arrest-sudan-bashir-150615065923527.html

1 Like

Al Bashir just left S.A and is expected to land in Khartoum around 1830Hrs. Link: France 24 news.

1 Like

Left on a commercial plane which took off inside a millitary base…

Sasa ndege yake itarudi tu na mapilots? Ama itakuwa detained huko?

President hatembeangi pekee yake. Some officials wanaweza kubebwa nayo.

Itarudi empty… na aide de camp na na presidential body guards… the guy is a fox… ali board ndege na his name wasn’t on the passenger list… this was all pre planned…

Ghostly. Eti “catch me if you can, ICC!” Hehe.

I guess we now know who blinked first.

No African president will be arrested by another African country coz of ICC… It’s like saying bush and Blair will ever be prosecuted for the heinous acts they did in Afghanistan and Iraq and what NATO and EU did in Libya…

Zuma himself is no better, a womaniser, rapist and as corrupt as the average African president. It would have been a bit different if it was Mbeki still in charge.

Sudan is a failed state, can’t be at war with south Africa.it needs to feed it’s citizens more than it needs rescuing a human mass murder mastermind