SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD- GAY CHILD

Lord have mercy!

heā€™s a chronic nail biter.

2 Likes

Let the nigga be.
When will masses understand that sexual orientation is purely a personal preference and should be respected as such.

9 Likes

I say let him be, kwa raha zake, as @old monk said. Why canā€™t people mind their own Asses?

4 Likes

Sio kwa ubaya, but I wonder how people reached the conclusion that the boy is gay. Kuuliza tu. Msirushe mawe? Ama the expression ā€œIt wakes one to know the otherā€ applies here?

6 Likes

mwathani

what happens when you realise your son is gay? Help, scold or dosown?

1 Like

DISOWN

7 Likes

Hii phase never ends well if you see a teenager strutting like this in your hood. Atabaki shoga ama jambazi sugu!

3 Likes

Kina Shimoli,Matheri,Cheruiyot walikuwa wanakaa hivi?

1 Like

who cares?

1 Like

Ile ujinga nikikua nayo nikiwa high school ilikua imezid, ingekua Sio mum ningetoboa hadi ulimi.

2 Likes

Scarf Wearing ā€œAlways is a BIG BIG Indicatorā€ ā€¦Ring on Middle Finger, Coloured Nails, Funny Nose Ringā€¦ Huyu Kijana ana scream GAY from far. The Goergy Baros, Binyavanga(DinywaHAga) our own GayLord/Rainbow all have HIV and loose arseholes. That boy should just be advised that what he is seemingly getting himself into has consequences and his behaviour is worse than a dogs

6 Likes

Sometimes the simplest if theories is the one that tends to hold waterā€¦if it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and walks like a duckā€¦thenā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t see gayness here

Kuvaa scarf is gay? We have evolved so much but some peopleā€™s brains are in 1900s

Ignorance at its best, in .ke, itā€™s only Gay people who are HIV +very?

We wait till it diarrheaā€™s like one and we unanimously Conclude its definitely a Loose Ass Duckā€¦

5 Likes

i dont understand why someone would make a blank comment and say all gays are HIV+. where do you live? @PepoPunda

1 Like

Iā€™d rather I concluded that probably the boy is being influenced. Unless he expressly mentions his preferences, sigwes ishia kusema he is gay. Most 80s kids who reached adolescence hapo late nineties/ early 2000s used to plait their hair because it was the thing then. The older generation then thought it was a code for gay bros. Thing was just fashionable to them thenā€¦ It wasnā€™t odd to find a whole group of 18 and 19 y.o.s spotting braids like Alicia hereā€¦
[ATTACH=full]79019[/ATTACH]

But hey, if you probably understand the codes better, you call them out.