Spark plug issues

Post chassis number hapa .

Go to those guys who sell those imported engines from Japan. Ask them to get you plugs from one the engine is similar to yours. This are original plugs from Japan.

This has saved me a lot of pain and money.

Thank me later.

The newer plug is different, check the part number.

I’m going to town tomorrow, ntapitia hapo grogon

Not to be negative but grogon area isn’t the best to do spares.
Like you’ve been adviced, impala or some other reputable place.
If second hand maybe industrial area.

I’d advice you go to Impala, grogo achana nayo.

Anglia starter. Ama lead cables. Ama alternator.

But why get used serviced parts ? This is not right from any angle. Just wondering what you would do if you had a vehicle with 8 spark plugs.

I requested you post the chassis number here and i will post the right plugs .At least you need to know what goes into your engine otherwise every crook will sell you parts to make money.

DY3R-153915

Demio 2006 ?
If its a Demio plugs zake ziko mob sana , ingia Impala and ask for NGK BKR5E-11 or Denso K16PR-U11
I use exactly the same plugs but i always go for NGK BKR5E-11 at only Ksh 200 per piece. So getting a set of 4 will cost you less than Ksh 1000.

Please always go for genuine plugs, they are costly but saves you a lot in terms of fuel efficiency and car power…

Demio 2005, thanks I’ll do just that

Whats the mileage on those plugs before changing them?

It depends with many variables .Fuel with poor quality can foul the spark plugs really fast .I normally change them every 15,000 - 20,000 KM this is for normal spark plugs not the high performance iridium or platinum .

What about iridium plugs…what are their mileage

Between 60,000Km - 100,000 Km but if you suspect they are fouled you can replace them before the maintenance schedule.

Unaharibia watu kazi ndio iweje? People realized looong time ago kwamba cia werere itiríī uumithio! You will be surprised to know that most of the guys operating used spare parts shops at grogon are very honest! Matapeli woote were edged out by spreading the word about them mpaka most changed their ways na wengine wakahama completely walipokaushiwa. Hata pickpockets na watu wa ngeta became xticnt ambapo hio ndio the only positive legacy ya Mungiki in that area!

I guess I’m too old school, good you mentioned that things have changed positively.