Speaking Truth To Power: Read Ciku Muiruri’s Powerful Post After ICC Nakuru Victory Bash.

:eek::D:D:D

2 Likes

Mnasahau ciku ni sista wa nani? Tony Gachoka. It runs in the family. Rubbing pple the wrong way

1 Like

If I were accused of murder and spent 6 years under a cloud of a life or death sentence, and if I were released for lack of evidence (and prosecutorial bungling), nobody could convince me not to thank God, slaughter a few goats and even invite the neighbour who accused me.

People arguing that these were ‘personal’ challenges or now suddenly have an eye for PEV victims are just bitter because the court they praised and counted on has delivered a ruling they did not expect.

2 Likes

What if the victims have made peace with the actions and forgiven the alleged perpetrators because they belong to the right political party, Will karma still strike? One thing that you can be sure is that deep down, the Ocampo six are the ones who know whether they were guilty or not.
My prayer is that we don’t have a repeat of the PEV.

1 Like

Is it true that they are people still holding onto other peoples’s property in th Rvalley? This should be answered by a Ruguru Kikuyu not those 4rm Kihumo.

yes people are still holding onto property kwanza hapo Mois Bridge

Ngai, acha jokes!? Wenyewe wameaga ama? Ukishtaki mtu n uv av the legal papers si utarudishiwa? Nini inazuia watu kudai mali yao?

1 Like

I know a Kikuyu guy that used to stay there wakafukuzwa na locals in 2007, their shamba and house was burnt, he was forced to buy his mother a shamba in Nyeri yeye mwenyewe anaishi Ruiru. He says he can’t dare go back there that night that they were chased by the neighbors they used to play with as kids still haunts him to date

So so sad but I think in his case, the trauma has prevented him from returning to claim what is his. Im sure if he gets over the trauma he can still reclaim his property through a judicial process, cant he?

yep reclaim then sell

1 Like

Land is a very sensitive matter in Kenya. Kama relatives slay each other because of land, what would you expect to happen to a neighbour.

That is the elephant in the room you’ll never hear being mentioned by the socalled dynamic duo.

1 Like

Mavi ya samaki baharini haimhusu mla kitoweo cha samaki (Alchemist-2016)

Or just rubbing people? :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly. These traumatized people are expected to support that guy in 2022? He should know people.

1 Like

Where exactly in Moisbridge? I have a piece of land those side and I still own it.

Mimi kenye najua ni ati this anger is not directed at all the suspects… Hapo ndio sida inaanza…

do not know Mois Bridge well, will ask him, but he grew up there even knows kiluhya since its a very cosmopolitan area

The Luhyas call it Chimoi.

Kitu tu Tony aliwafanyia… Sioni wakishikania…