@Spear & @NattyDread

Ngoja November aende nyumbani.ida should put orange curtains in the statehouse…winter noma hapa lemme sleep.but will be back to put baba in state house.

Remember the Wamuchomba case.Is that a person who is in the same boat with the Muthamaki?.

1 Like

What would RAO do? Should act as a guide. He would never make such a mistake or return the favor.

On a live TV she is speaking to Kenyan en-masse and it is not good to appear uninformed in your very own profession.Just like the other Lawyer during petition who couldn’t answer what a stray ballot is.

I like Husseini’s debates, he is more objective and firm. You just give it to him

in other news sycophancy is real
[ATTACH=full]123861[/ATTACH]

I think we will never agree on this.
on the lawyer failing to answer the ballot paper question, I think he was stupid. @It’s Le Scumbag if I’m not wrong, please tell us what u did with the ‘mp’ ballot since u didn’t vote for anyone.

This is what Uhuru thought. He has now realized that human nature cannot be changed by a document hence the need to revisit and probably reconsider those ways of the past.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123859[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]123860[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]123862[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]123863[/ATTACH]

Well well well . . . . .best thing about this is that we still await the ruling. Waiting with baited breath.

1 Like

you have to separate personal battles with the impending collective war we r headed to.

Some of those ballots were unmarked, some had drawings and some had all candidates marked. But they were all put in their respective boxes.
If they had issues with those ballots, they would have called for scrutiny of rejected ballots which I think were in the half million mark.

Tulisema kitambo sana that our minds were made up a long time ago, it doesn’t matter what Alice says or what Ekuru says, we are firmly in team UOTP and RWNEEBP

3 Likes

This is the so called staunch sda who cannot be compromised, who upholds the constitution bla bla bla. Him and those 4 SC judges should be probed! Their phone records, emails, bank statements. They colluded with NASA to deny Kenyans of their rightful President. An act of high treason.

Pole but your line of thinking is sometimes too shallow. What have pictures got to do with anything?CJ ni mtumishi wa umma. Ata wewe ukitaka mpigwe picha utaomba tu.

4 Likes

How is this even a problem? He was not the only one who nullified the election, he read the judgement.

1 Like

The judiciary want to stump it’s authority ! And they lacked wisedom ,why a repeat of presidential election, the ballots are still intact ,the voter did his/her constitutional duty .The issue was transmission. A recount was the best option. Beside accepting the verdict Uhuru had a right to react !

Unless he brings back those dictatorial and authoritarian rule, your suggestion stands null and void. Parliament approves almost 70%+ of the presidents appointees. He can’t force anyone on the nation and ignore the constitution

How did this happen? just because he ruled against JP?

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts too…

Purple, this is your best articulation yet since morning