Spear

Afande acha uowongo.You were in a jovial mood siku ya fake swearing in ya Tinga.l

I was just trolling,you expected me to be part of the swearing team:D:D:D ,have never voted in my whole life and majority of my friends are shiny even though we don’t share the same political ideologies.

Ken Okoth is visionary, to imagine an act of God saved him from being thrown under the bus is just sad! I do not condone mediocrity from whichever side and those constructing mad walled classrooms should be ashamed of themselves. How much would it cost kindiki and the rest to buy an interlocking brick making machine?? saa zingine hii masomo mingi ni bure tu!

ooooh.I have voted only once but have vowed to vote uncle Ruto come 2022…

I managed to put up a pig sty with some few shillings sijui mbona a single class room can cost more than 300k and I’m not talking about a fancy one @Randy @shocks kujeni kidogo.

si unajua lazima za macho zitoke, if all the busy bodies want za macho, the cost baloons exponentially.

Its Sunday boss. Today its time to worship and spend time with family. Jubilee Development resumes tomorrow.

But ambia kidiki this is a new low.

Sawa sawa

Ken Okoth sounds sober even while talking. I am not surprised he has done this. On the other hand, huyo Kindiki guy should be put in history books immediately. Is there a way to impeach a senator or something?

Kithure Kindiki anafanya nini sasa,? Anataka watoto wasomee darasa zinakaa zenye mababu zao walisomea?