Speed bumps on Kenya roads

The Kiambu bumps were erected to safeguard illicit brew fanatics.Atleast nowadays most live to see another day after a drinking spree unlike before when they used to be hit by vehicle while crossing the roads

Hehe uni has some mad mad people lakini saw some even pinned on doors, and Hall 4 was a ladies hostel by the time. They now make the posts from recycled plastic only the signage is sheet aluminum

what is it with us and vandalism. Hata guard rails kwa bridge unapata mtu ameiba, usiku ukipita zilikua hapo morning zimeenda

Wakenya wako na umeffi sana, mpaka manhole covers especially Uhuru highway headed to Nyayo wameiba karibu zote

Standard knowledge most drivers ignore is if you are driving around an area you are not familiar with, you should not exceed certain speeds. 80 - 100kph on the higher side, but 80 is on the safe side. mtu unaenda place for the first time but you are driving kama Hamilton. Si ukikutana na matuta utajipata kwa ditch ama nyuma ya gari next…

1 Like

Best speed to max is just 80, whether you are on a new road or not. At 80, you have full control, whether a kid or sheep dashes across the road, or you hit a hole filled with water and your tyre goes pffffffffffff! Guys zoom past me doing sijui 140, while I trot at my 70-80, but at the next stop, huwa nawapata na no more than 10 minutes. Speeding is just bad, unless you are on Need for Speed, Hot Pursuit and the cops are on your ass.