Sport pesa CEO

Watu wa alpha mails na bettter males. Please come and see what the real alphas do while you’re going your own way and romancing sportspesa and bitching bcz you cant even afford to pay for a date unabishana juu ya kikombe ya chai. Beta Nyinyi. Ako wapi theta mails spokesman aone hii @Karoga . Real alphas have families and spend time with their children. Do you think this guy has any trouble with women? While you were cramming red pill he was THINKING . Now he is enjoying his time with his family as you work for him, then bet ikiblow you come here to bitch how women are bad. Get your money right uone if you will ever see the bad side of a woman, even the devil’s daughter will be so submissive.

atakufa tu pia yeye
. sisi tunajua zote ni vanity
eccleciastes verse 1 :D:D

Siwezi ishi nyumba kubwa hivo

hehehe:D:D:D:D u have a point tho

You got it all twisted .Both betas and so called alphas make money .The difference is that alphas and redpillers don’t live in a fantasy world of happily ever after and are cognizant of something very important AWALT .A married redpiller won’t be hit with a surprise kuskia wife amekuliwa and hell welcome the divorce .He won’t get divorce raped because he was smart enough to expect such an eventuality .A beta like you will probably commit suicide in a lonely hotel just like Mugenda .

Do you think Ronald has heard about this MGTOW or Red Pills? How many people in this cult have never betted? Thats tells you.that the real reason he is real alpha not fake it alpha mails is that he know how to use his brain and time. While yall are bonding over this indoctrinations , he is studying the real alphas to see how they expanded their business even making it a worldwide brand. My point is if men focused on the important things in life , theyd not need to manipulate women .

Beta male wa kawaida ,alpha males we are business OWNERS not mere EMPLOYEES,it’s either I am an EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN or a dead man ,live a day like a KING rather than a year as a dog

Apparently this guy is a big basketball fan. He even goes on trips to Oakland, California to watch Golden state warriors NBA games. In my next life I would like to be a big baller like this nigga.

At least we have one millionaire in kenya who has made money without stealing.

Mimi siku hizi nikiona jina Sport Pesa naona tu kina Stroll na Perez kwa uwanja.

[ATTACH=full]230041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]230042[/ATTACH]

Jina ikifika F1 basi jina ni kubwa.