Sportpesa Dry fry

I don’t wanna go through the maze of identifying the single game from as far as artic fc vs Antarctica. Just the scores and stats from the games I have bet on. Btw is there a bookie with an app?

scores and stats, hebu try hapo livescore, its a tab on the top right section

Wapi? [ATTACH=full]29387[/ATTACH]

Sofascore has got an app. You can even select the games you need to follow and mark em as favourites and you will receive notifications according to your settings…
Otherwise upande wa results and yet-to-play games weka screenchot ya games.

I have never used their mobile site hapo sijui maybewacha @Hash_Tag ama @The_Virus wakushow

[ATTACH=full]29389[/ATTACH]

1 Like

If someone is on telegram saidia hapa @konokono

Just used my laptop and saw the bets. The mobile version of the site is crap. Thanks guys. Naona nliwin bet moja out of 6.

explore hizo markets zingine usikua restricted kwa win draw win, kuna mob hapo kwa +12

I use bet365 to bet and check scores. You just favourite the games of your choice

Leo nimekula over 2.5 ya Australia asubuhi nafeel poa sana $10

Ahoi bro, vipi! On bet365, huwa unaload chapaa aje? I tried a debit card but ilikataa. Meanwhile, kuna slip hapo nimeipost kwa thread mpya nikihope itatupatia late lunch. I have tried the new markets you advised me on.

Unload na visa jaribu ile ya Naivas ama ya Nationhela. I can vouche for nation hela.

Thanks mate. I will try those

unaonaje bets za leo? tupe maoni.

Mimi hueka game moja moja saa hii nachezea Australia over 2.5 goals and 0ver 3.5 cards

Leo hakuna kulala nangoja hii free tip:)
https://mobile.facebook.com/BetsStrong/?_rdr

WHAT TIME BRUH

Apoel Nicosia ya Cyprus wekeni pia iyo

Rangers ya scotland wekeni pia iyo

Roma ya serie A wekeni pia iyo

Sporting lisbon ya Portugal wekeni pia iyo*DC

Chapocoense ya Brazil- Catarinense wekeni pia iyo

Santos ya Brazil seria a wekeni pia iyo

Paok Fc ya Greece wekeni pia iyo *DC

Wigan ya England wekeni pia iyo *DC

Lazio youth iyo wekeni

PS kemi ya Finland iyo pia wekeni