Spotify Now In Kenya

[ATTACH=full]351486[/ATTACH]
This lie … ati night and day… kwani anatwang chorus kwa 320Kb/s
GTFOH!!!
Bruh you can bump the music not ati the quality … am sure I have a bigger collection of music in 320kb/s right now as we speak
[ATTACH=full]351487[/ATTACH]
so that 320 kbs crap story don pull on me…that wont… make me pay for quality nigga I just want the music while I post this shit post at work]

I wont pay for shit I can get for free… If you can get xbox games for free on xbox
[ATTACH=full]351488[/ATTACH]
… tell me and I will stop paying instantly
Until then they the only vault I cant access without paying for it… and that to me is only saved by the huge SAVE it does in gamming cost but kama kuna free alternative on xbox please tell me
[ATTACH=full]351489[/ATTACH]

Are we still actually arguing about 160Kbps vs 320? :D:D:D Kwani what type of equipment/ headphones/ speakers do you have? Ama ni “ze bluetooth dewise” :D:D:D

Lemme tell you one thing as a person who has a Plex collection, Netflix Originals do not have BluRay versions. Also, I don’t have the space to include every crap that wife watches. So, I don’t mind paying for Netflix to have more content that I don’t need in my precious server :D, Space is expensive if you download BluRay files. But kama wewe ni mtu wa 2GB files, endelea mahali uko

No I am just saying ain worth to pay for it… since you dont own it… and mbele nyuma… The track is still the same…and trying to make it a big deal is foolish cuz it seems you are very shallow to be able to be entertained or tolerate 160kbps… Its a fallacy … nothing as stupid as this. Upende usipende it is not a big deal… it will never be…Nikama mnaenda show mkiuliza kama speaker ni type gani cuz sitaifeel kama si base ya soundheiser
[ATTACH=full]351490[/ATTACH]

You still have a lot to learn son, you will never tell a difference in 600 bob “dewise” stuff :D:D. Kama hauna kitu ianeza tell the difference I’m just wasting my time trying to explain. Ni kama kuambia mtu ako na TV 720p at 150 nits that 4K HDR is awesome. Ata aki download such a movie hatawahi ona difference because of equipment limitations

Bruh you see me with a 3tb upload and say such shit…you think I reached there with small file sizes… Do you even know what a private tracker is all about…
[ATTACH=full]351493[/ATTACH]
NIgga you xbox games ni 5gb… if i post my traffick is min 2tb upload pekee per month …Talking about precious space… we over here onedreive switching our xbox cloud accounts just to keep the music…
Don act like you are the net and umeingia huku juzi

[ATTACH=full]351494[/ATTACH]

Having large files means nothing if you do not have the equipment to match :D:D:D. Ni kama kukua na 1Gbps connection and your use case never surpasses 20Mbps.

I have literally posted my collection …bump music on my turtle headsets and harman/kardon earphones and trying to sell that I am missing out … is a lie… I wont pander that shit … yall acting like its such a leap…So ukienda base ka haimake it to 320kbps …unatoka… deal imefall through… gtfoh!!! why they have it in the first place it can’t even be usable… STOP TRYNA SELL ME BULLSHIT
[ATTACH=full]351495[/ATTACH]

What I’m telling you is not subjective, it’s objectively tested. You might wanna check if those Harmans are fake if you still can’t tell the difference :D:D. Literally almost everyone can. At least some cannot tell a difference between 320Kbps and Flac. I’m not trying to sell you anything. You are just arguing with a hunch rather than objective evidence. Tembea uone mengi. Rudi mahali umetoka uka download 2GB movie files :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]351496[/ATTACH]
I even download 20 min anime in such sizes
[ATTACH=full]351497[/ATTACH]
… and again stop trying to sell quality as a factor… it ain a big deal… I literally have quality headphone for online multiplayer and not once did the music be so bad I couldn’t play it but bought the head sets cuz I needed noise cancelling for the battle royal games… See in short spotify doesnt and will not get my paper
[ATTACH=full]351498[/ATTACH]
and sote tutaskiza album and hautasema kitu different na kenye nimeskia…
TRUE OR FALSE
[ATTACH=full]351520[/ATTACH]

nimefollow hii convo na sioni place inaenda:D:D:D:Dsasa msee wa kulipa UGP na sisi watu tuna appreciate high quality content music and movies tunaingiana wapi?? wachana na yeye

If it’s not a big deal for you, it is for others:D:D

Utajijibu hio when you realize what you are missing son. Endelea huko :D:D. Lakini usipigia watu kelele when you literally have no capability to differetiate anything

I have clearly said why I pay for UGP… give me an alternative…

Wewe na dem aneanda church na sponsor hamna difference… Your claims and benefits ni vitu shallow sana …
Ati am missing out…
[ATTACH=full]351531[/ATTACH] NIgga u serious
[ATTACH=full]351530[/ATTACH]

I have also clearly stated why paying for Netflix (and Spotify, FYI) is not a debate for me, or a bad thing for others. Only shallow-minded individual thinks his way is the only way :D. Lakini hapo kwa “quality doesn’t matter” you are just clearly wrong :D:D:D. If you feel you are not missing out, I do not blame you, but do not try to drag everyone into your shallow mentality and unfounded beliefs. Be smart and flexible like you want us to believe. Sio kujaza memes na matusi kila mahali like a class 2 dropout :D:D

[ATTACH=full]351536[/ATTACH]
Chump shut the fuck up…
Don start saying am shallow minded …
[ATTACH=full]351539[/ATTACH]
That uno reverse gameplay is weak nigga

…Wind does blow through,in them ears cuz your bitch ass … is the one who came in here tryna tell us we need to cope premium. Shut your lame ass down

First not meme and two don go around shit talking while you cant have an original sounding argument
[ATTACH=full]351540[/ATTACH]
BITCH NIGGA… WHEN I SPEND MONEY IT AIN ON BULLSHIT
[ATTACH=full]351541[/ATTACH]

When one tries to sound smart but uses American ghetto language as a Kenyan… and claiming others aren’t original :D:D:D. Hii ujinga waafrika walitoa wapi jameni. I can back up all my arguments with facts. All you can do with yours is back them with cheap insults. Ati can’t tell the difference between 160 and 320:D:D:D rudi shags msee

I havent said u cant … said it ain worth the bother and mostly

You calling it an american accent
[ATTACH=full]351555[/ATTACH]
Called my smiles …memes and yet this been ma font since day one here… and who made you font officer ,major bitch nigga…
You so new here that you still even attempt at trying me!!!
[ATTACH=full]351559[/ATTACH]
Picking on how I write just pushes the fact u bitch made nigga… no orginality like a mexican bitch with plastic ass n tits…
[ATTACH=full]351556[/ATTACH]
Wont even address the shags diss to a guy I know hata stamp ya deposit slip ya bank hajawahi ona …so lets not even talk passports
So what I if insult you… I will continue “insulting” cuz [SIZE=7]I want [/SIZE]to insult this stupidity,you pandering here…
[ATTACH=full]351557[/ATTACH]
BITCH

Dude, I didn’t say you have an accent :D:D:D, that’s a different definition, it seems you need to go back to school to understand these things. I said your use of American ghetto language is pathetic and unoriginal for someone claiming to be original. Man, it’s funny how you feel like I am appreciating your unoriginality :D:D:D. ooh “nigga,” ooh “bitch ass,” msee, such cheap language has its time and place