SPRINT RACE QUALIFYING: SILVERSTONE

The difference is that Max only made those aggressive moves in his first few years of F1. Not in his 13th year against a championship leader, no less. I wouldnt have questioned it if it was tsunoda or gasly. But hamilton knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he put Verstappen in the wall. He put him in hospital and cost him a power unit and people still expect us to recognize his ‘goatness’ WTF?

This is definitely not over. The mutual respect between the two is done and dusted. Expect more scraps and DNFs as the title goes down to the wire.

Whether you respect his goatness or not is irrelevant, as you will still see his name everywhere you go. It was a very brave move from hamilton tbh but I guess you gotta do what you have to do when you’re in a lesser car. What happened is extremely unfortunate but its racing at the end of the day.

This is what I want, the gloves are off and there is going to be non of that political shiiit of mutual respect.

Lets race hard and safe!

Has max been discharged yet?

Brave move? Fak that and fak u! It was a dirty move. Period. Wait until Perez takes him out in the last race of the season then we see what you say about it. Anybody who has ever driven a racing car knows you cant dive in into inside of a high speed corner like that. The problem with drivers like Lewis forget that he is not the only who can drive dirty. You put your rival in the hospital then start celebrating after the race like u have discovered the cure of cancer…such fucken BS

Seegio won’t do shit lemme tell you that for free and for certain. Hizo days of people trembling seeing maxiboy in the side mirror are long gone, that same same track in 2019 leclerc alimwonyesha muoto. You fight fire with a fire extinguisher, max is a hella of a driver but he is the last person to call anybody disrespectful and unaportsmanlike.

Mwache mzito ashinde his home gp, kwani kuna nini? Tupatane zandavoort haha

U underestimate Redbull once again. We shall see then.

Nobody is underestimating redbull, yall are a very solid team especially this season. This was a very aggressive race from two drivers that were not going to yield to the other.

Its racing nanii!

[ATTACH=full]374826[/ATTACH]

I wish max a quick recovery, lakini he needs to gf outta here with all that shit. This was his fault too and he just got the shit end of the shtick.

The thing i like about Max is that he always does his talking on the track. Hutawahi mskia preaching some fake positivity/equality bullshit in the media and then goes ahead to punt his rivals on track at 276 kph. I can wait for him to win the next 6 straight races head on. No problem, let Lewis and Toto enjoy themselves today. His glory is coming.

Respect to Max but ako na ego sana. More like the special one. Fall. Dust. Don’t wine.[ATTACH=full]374839[/ATTACH]

The problem with max fans is u all think he is the only one who has the right to be aggressive…Barcelona 2021 and Italy as well, Lewis let him have his way, but on his home turf aliamua kama mbaya mbaya kwani iko nini!
Max is over agressive and now he will learn to choose his battles more wisely

Hapo umeongea kama wazee 100 wa kaya, max thinks he has the monopoly on being aggressive. Kisha he has been in F1 tangu 2015 and he still is making very unwise mistakes when he is leading the championship comfortably.

The redbull is a much faster car, I’m certain he would have caught up and overtaken lewis ahead if he had played safer and hd had more to lose.