Spying on your spouse

I have tried to help him sincerely…noogle eno Uwes:D. I invited those who are co-habiting freely with 2 or more to come and guide a bro since anonekana he won’t last the monogamy distance. Changing passwords won’t help women riding his deek.

Anyway wacha I see whether they will surface tomorrow. Better to be 2 wives and we know where you are rather than being told ‘you are my main squeeze’ and the man sleeps with your Sis and your neighbour. Lakini I am preaching water and drinking wine.

Hata MPESA guys do not trust smartphones.

:D:D:D hii kijiji tadedisha mimi siku moja

Simu yako Ni yako, si ya Bibi ,she has to respect ur phone cz what she doesn’t know won’t hurt, but what she wants to know will hurt her most, u don’t prove love by being careless with ur phone , enda nayo mpaka kwa choo and all will be sorted, check the no. Of fingers added also on the scanner.

Nunua mulika mwizi for all inappropriate communications na shida zako zitaisha.

when you marry you have to forfeit/saacrifice certain rights enjoyed by bachelors because you are no longer one. such rights include the right to tomcat. Now take your dear wife to lunch and apologize to her. She needs to be confident that she did not marry an alley cat going forward and it is you to provide that assurance.

She is very smart, she wants to manage you this early. This will always come up mukikosana.

itabidi umechill for a few
buy another phone use it during the day
jioni iache ofisi
friday stash it somewhere when its off -uitumie weekends
monday rudi nayo works
or just amua uwe faithful chaguo ni lako

Factory reset your phone but eitherway when you decide to get married, you choose to forego all other ladies.

:D:D:D
Too much work.
MPesa PIN, ATM PIN, vaccination za sheppart, deni ya duka, birthday ya pipi, kisha uongeze mahali nimeficha simu ya trysts?
Not enough RAM.
Oa wa pili.

I know two ladies who did this to their husbands…the ladies are actually friends unfortunately one has since divorced based on evidence gathered…like uwesmakei has said your phone has been cloned…
From today going forward avoid sexting…call instead.

She came home drunk at eleven with a half bottle of tequila with your philandering as an excuse? Boss chunga. If you don’t tame this one you’ll soon be seeking her permission to visit the loo. You need to be on top of things.
And what happened to ‘deny deny deny’?

simple solution for simple problems.nunua simu kama hio yako,pelekea fundi a interchange hardware and voila your problem solved

She bugged my phone, she has the conversations and the pictures, I can only deny to some extent, yes I know she will want to control me, I am determined to turn the corner and try to gain her trust but am not ready for blackmail.

Is the evidence admissible?. Given that what she did to gain the information is illegal, I.e invasion of my privacy.

I had this idea, I got comfortable and shelves it. Now I have to put in work to salvage my marriage.

So what do you propose I do Omwami, I don’t want to lose my marriage because of some few orgasms and dirty pictures.

I paid dowry last month boss so it’s official, that is why she is so Incensed, she actually told me that we are going home to my parents to talk about my infidelity this morning, I woke up to take a lick at four only to find that she had left the bed and she was watching movies in the sitting room.

Kukula vitu nayo nimekataa kata kata, I can’t hit a woman, never.

This is sound advice, I will consider it.