SQL Injection

Seems round hii Itumbi hana bahati anakuwa conered in all areas.

:D:D:D, come slowly amigo.

The developer is a total dimwit considering there is an ID type which can either be passport or national id thus making the table have a composite key. Ever heard of third normal form? What a bunch of idiots!

people share ID numbers.

Wakubwa I need system requirements, equipments(Cisco routers) and budget for SQL database management system and relational data base management system. The best cloud too.
Weka BQ(budget) hapo kwa inboz.Saf sana

I have serious concerns on the preparedness of the IT team in the IEBC, some of the mistakes that i see on the social media are shocking due to their primitivity, hope they have rectified ama they bring qualified personnel.

sometime a developer can create a ‘log/audit/mulika mwizi’ table, in that case you do not want to apply restrictions or constraints, so its not necessarily bad for a table not to have constraints the requirement might just be to capture whatever data is entered.
What I have learnt is that as much as one applies best practices to systems, one also has to remember the world is not a ‘best’ place, and at times to accommodate some real world scenarios one is needed to think outside the box.

I think it would be a bit rush to castigate the developer without looking at the system requirements, that said and assuming that the data dump in question is a real snapshot of the system, I don’t see how normalization would work for the above scenario, if you are asked to capture users data, and one can only use either and id or a passport, then having a column to capture the identification type would be ok, the id/passport does not necessarily have to be the unique identifier given the possibility for duplicates, I think that would have to be the finger print.