St. Andrew’s, Turi

Their school fees is ksh500,000 a term. That’s $5,000 a quarter. I’ve never seen a school here costing that much. I wonder whose kids go there.

Na lingo ya Andrew Kibe

diplomats, tenderpreneurs, “businessmen”

Sasa tuwekee fee structure…

Three things i love about St Andrew alumni

1. humility
  2. networks
  3. Generally smart kids

wacha wakule

Umexplain poa sana. Are you talking from experience?

wewe ni mwalimu huko ama ?

Viazi imevaa jacket, especially huu msimu wa baridi

Matches the fees, menu best be up to scratch for the money that is paid.

Reminds me of this documentary…interesting perspectives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeAZho8TKo

Full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDu_4Sx16U0

Mbona wapikie watu waru kihii

i will front a name of a bright needy student nione kama watapea yeye sponsorship

:D:D:D ukipata time ingia java utazipata hapo pia

Turi is my hometown, it’s in between, elburgon and molo. I can tell you gor a fact that, 98 % of student there are jungus. Some kids don’t even reside in Kenya. All said and done, kuna Ktalker aliluwa student hapo, and i think bado kuna siblings wake , weko huku bado.
The other ktalker, niliskia aki sema anapeleka watoto huko ni one and only @jahkenya :D:D:D:D, sijui kama ilikuwa chocha ? ?

$5000 per term, only? That’s like $1600 per month… very very affordable. I know of people doing care jobs in the UK who sent their kids to St Andrews Turi for the ‘abroad yet kenyan’ experience, so not everyone there is a child of a multi millionaire.

Ciku Muiruri’s daughter also studied there

Not my experience but from a close client who is in the transport industry. I don’t belong to that lane.

Kuna a talker here who’s child schools there… Kasomething, my Fada God

…"it appears to be a high boot but the ref waves play on"kikiki[ATTACH=full]139024[/ATTACH]

My good friend Bryan kariuki CEO pale cellulant is a very inspiring dude, and full of ideas (plus capital to actualise them)…i was not shocked when he easily made it into 40 under 40. I wont name others because they value privacy, very smart guys and doing their thing quietly. I attended college with a number of them (na sio kenya)