ST. G on Fire

Nyege ndio mingi

1 Like

statehouse yenye iko karibu na dagoretti ni ya wakanyama pekee,…anyway maybe it is accidental,electric fault maybe

2 Likes

That’s the bullshit we’ve been made to believe.
Someone close to me ako kwa primary school. No teacher is picking the phone.
Though I’m not panicking yet.

4 Likes

Yenyewe…what men can do women can do better…baridi ndio imezidi wakaamua kuota moto ndani ya dorm.

1 Like

used to be a supplier huko, inaonekana mwenye aliget tender ya kerosene sasa ana supply adulterated stuff

2 Likes

@matiangi amekaza leakage. Hata wakinyonya mboro za headimaster na deputy hawatapata any

Boss hujawai fika both places

2 Likes

That is white man crap.
You empower a community by educating boy child but the girl child must not be left behind

1 Like

That’s the feminist motto. I’ve never understood how that idea works.

2 Likes

It’s a serious matter, bugger off.

1 Like

Its very unfortunate that we are having fires sometimes with tragic consequences. I will address this from a parental perspective. We know that the girl at Moi secondary torched the dorm because she didn’t like that school. Back in our days, we didn’t have a choice of schools we went to. In fact, I couldn’t face my mzee to ask for a transfer, had to send my uncle.

These kids that we’re bringing up feel like they’re entitled to their whims. Lakini if you are a parent, you have to put your foot down. Kamata kiboko. My kid deserves just the basics. Hii mambo ya kununulia watoto wa form one smartphone ni ujinga.

3 Likes

Nkt when a female fails or succeeds , makes a mistake or an achievement, men have to play the sex card, shallow minds everywhere

Si ingekuwa boys mungesema ni drugs…
Kila mtu ako na kitu ya kulaumiwa nayo so tulia

4 Likes

Apana, I am a mother of boys, I am not too quick to point fingers and judge, ningengoja niskie kwenye Moto ilianza

2 Likes

Sasa basi tulia @pamba afanye uchunguzi atakupea habari

1 Like

Started from “your” “department”.

2 Likes

On the contrary we are dispelling the myth that girls are any special or different from boys and are also capable of doing very stupid things. It should be equality for all (boys & girls)

3 Likes

Mwalimu unasema dagoreti actually lower st house road before citizen tv

Muwache vitina ,the fire started from the kitchen and only one staff got injured during the stampede, all is well and let’s not blame the girl child, nurture your kids with good morals

You are an enigma!

1 Like