Stand your ground law

deliberately shooting into a wall in a house with kids is endangering others, especially the kids.

:smiley: and the guy who shot a man in front of his kid didn’t endanger those children? Brother you’re a Coon

Waah! I feel for her. She hurt nobody halafu anapewa 20 without possibility of parole. Kwani jury ilimuomba akakatalia vitu?

Every state in US has its own laws. If the white guy shot the black guy in California he would be jail for murder or manslaughter.

This case has no racism on it. 2nd amendment to US constitution gives citizens the right to bear arms. And why do you need a firearm? It is exactly for situations like this. You feel threatened, you discharge the firearm - to protect yourself. The man was assaulted. He defended himself. Case closed.
People see a white and black man and assume it’s racism. Sheep mentality.

Your numbers more point to haves and have nots than to direct race.
Whites generally afford good legal counsel to poke holes at prosecutors and get away. Blacks are generally afforded public defenders who generally plea bargain. Don’t have the finances to pay for investigative work.
You can get away with murder if you have the finances. Ask OJ Simpson.

Really? The black guy saw a gun pointed at him and he retreated but the pig just shot him.

Did you watch @Guka Kawaru’s video? The same Florida that acquitted the white man, Jailed a black woman, for standing ground, sasa utasema its coz the wall had not threatened her, thats why she was sentenced to 20 years?

Was too late. He shouldnt have pushed him in the first place. Laws are clear. You can argue verbally. But start a physical altercation and the other party has the right to defend himself.
You are not licensed a gun for decoration. YOu take it out in a hostile situation, you use it.

That was not self defence. The black man was no longer attacking him. Killing a person who is fleeing is no self defence. If the man had continued attacking even after the gun was drawn that would be self defence.

You may need to reread the law. No longer doesn’t apply here.

[SIZE=6]The 2018 Florida Statutes
[B]http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Images/dividers/600x3_gradient.gif[/B][/SIZE]
Title XLVI
CRIMESChapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.

By the way I am totally against the shooting.

That l

That law is bad. It should be amended. So if a thief steals from me today and I see him next week I should shoot him. That’s how I understand it.

the only reason why we have rogue governments in africa is because citizens dont have enough guns… if majority or all of us had guns, government inge behave because they know wanaeza tolewa at any time… that is what makes america great

No the threat has to be imminent. It is clearly defined. That is why they didn’t charge the jungu. Chances of winning the trial are between zero and none. Even if it was between 2 whites. You assault someone Shauri yako.
In the US, you dont mess someone if you don’t like the taste of Lead. Everybody knows this.

Does that mean citizens in countries with strict gun control laws are at a disadvantage? UK, Germany, Malaysia etc? Statistics tell a different story when it comes to crime, guns and homicide in the land of the great…