Starbucks opening shop in kenya

kuna madem ii nairobi wamekunywa coffee drum mzima, na bado hakuna pete kwa mkono.

There once was a Hard Rock Cafe at Barclay’s Plaza. It had a pink Cadillac hanging from the ceiling…

Kenyans dont like coffee as much as whites. Personally the only coffee drink I can stand is Hazelnut and Mocca. Wish Charlies Bistro would expand and Hard Rock could return. Hizi places zingine zimetubore sasa we need new franchises. we are tired of same ol’ same ol’ to the point you end up going to same few places over and over mpaka unakua kama shareholder coz hakuna variety nzuri.

Try hibiscus tea

Hope guys don’t eat that crap. You’re better off going to Sonford to get your kuku there.

Herbal teas are not my thing, napenda maziwa. Chai is my thing. Clove tea ile wa Somali. Chai China.Chai Latte. Tangawizi fresh tea. Cinnamon Tea. Cardamon tea. Coffee and herbal tea .I buy and end up giving them out.

Oh booy oh boy they do! and floss about it. The place to take jitotos on sunday.

True dat. I ate their chips and kuku one time and it was the last hata ilinishinda I was like surely is this really fair to sell Kenyans such??? Actually Kenyans are at a loss on where to eat. If you like eating out utakuwa disappointed saaana. Years back it was better. The market has deteriorated.

preferences here are inverted compared to the U.S., the so-called middle class floss with fast food

i used to think i was drinking coffee until i took espresso,nikagundua i have been taking crap all my life,for the price of 200 i wouldnt mind

it’s a shame ,we have pekeshe opposite java but people flock to java yet at pekeshe it’s very pocket friendly.

Wacha peasantry comments Ghaseer. Wewe ukitaka kwende pekeshe and the likes no one is stopping you. If another elder is heading to Java no one should compare.

sawa toto, fyi java is for wannabes

You are entitled to your own opinion chief,

Yu are soooo mean:D

That is the worst chicken one can eat. Huku they mostly have KFC’s in low income neighborhoods. You will be at pains to find them in middle to upper class hoods, especially jungu neighborhoods.

They once did an undercover investigation on how those chicken are bred and it was nauseating. Gave a new meaning to cage free.

The ingredients that they use have a really high sodium content leading to high blood pressure and obesity by the way their food is cooked.

Business names also matter a lot.I know Pekeshe and it’s owned by an elderly gentleman if he’s still there.
But the best thing would be to do a makeover, that place looks old and what kind of name is Pekeshe anyway?
Rebrand and give it a nice trendy name.

Fungua thread ya hii kitu tuchambue kama suruari nyeti.

Let’s build our local coffee joints and take them global.

They are not welcomed here!!