Statehouse kuna leakage ya supreme court

Yeah! Pussies led by Kalonzo whom can’t think and stand for himself. Kambas have enough votes za kutingisha any top presidential candidate, more than western votes all combined. It’s time Kambas woke up.

pussy bcoz they don’t align themselves with tumbilee? Who is a pussy here now?

Let it be clear to you that Kambas will never ever support a Kikuyu presidency. You saw what happened in the last election.

We shall revisit this tomorrow.

Naona kakinuka kesho

Who died and made you Ukambani spokesman. Today you are outdoing yourself in revealing your inner dark side.

They are blindly propping up RAT for his benefit while getting zero in return. Anyway birds of the same feather flock together. Who has watermelon ever helped in his decades of leadership. Zero, same case with all opposition leaders. Its about them, themselves and their needs. People at the ground are pawns to be used and forgotten. I challenge one opposition supporter to say one thing they pledge to do for the people in ukambani. Ilikuwa utuweke kwanza state house then we will consider about you people. Even the minority seat in parliament was taken from Nyenze and given to mbadi. No one in wiper complained. Meanwhile all these Jubilee development here is wrong, don’t accept them even if it helps your daily lives.

First of all my condolences to the departed. moving foward trying to divide and conquer a brainwashed people is futile my dear. not even the wife of the perpetrator gives a hoot what happened to the late as long as baba gets to power.

Raila causes chaos. No need for mental gymnastics

Can anyone bring the story of her death? It seems it started here but no one bad brought confirmation. Her death would be story number one in every media house bulletin.

From the account of the husband, the lady ran into a hotel and they followed her and proceeded to rape her. He said, they had taken the money, sodas and everything else in her shop. Why then rape her?
I keep on saying and will say it again. This group of luos are full of jealousy and vindictiveness. They will do whatever possible to make sure they reduce fellow Kenyans who look like they are doing to well to the level of poverty that plagues them. This is because they do not understand the essence of hard work, sacrifice and patience.

Fisked:D

Damn! ati atia!:eek::eek::eek:

The word is dumb not dump and its unfair nay wrong, to blame the victim, but you should by now have realised that NASA ina wenyewe and i tonly exists to serve one community’s man’s dreams. Any other group not from that community is considered the enemy. Kalonzo is basically sleeping with the enemy and when you do that you can only get shafted:eek:

So you are rich?

In this case the lady was robbed, raped and murdered. What would you rather happened to her?

:D:D

I also believe the case was weak in the previous case, then I almost got a heart attack, I pray they rule in uhurus favour

Yes I am. I’m content.

sad we have been reduced to praying coz we can no longer rely on the law and the wisdom of the judges…