Statement from Alshabaab

Check Inbox chap chap

kenya doesnt even.qualify as a third world with those buffons at the helm.
IT IS A FAILED STATE

1 Like

the same clueless jubithieves?
if they dont flush my beloved kenya down the drain, i dont know what would kill her.
all they do is borrow endless loans which to add insult to injury they steal the whole lot.
pathetic myopic retards.
they are burdening my kids with more repayments and i have no idea what the money is used on.

Wait for the govt’s side of the story. Anything from the enemy is propaganda from their uninformed mouthpieces. The casualties on their side was nothing like they have ever seen. When it reaches a point of no return,it doesn’t matter whether the camp is being overrun or not,even one kdf guy will take the enemy out no matter their numbers. We are known.

5 Likes

Take heart bro,we will deal with these alshaitan fans and you our beloved army deal with with those pigs,remember our soldiers must be avenged,

2 Likes

We are weeping for our fallen soldiers equally not interested from where they came from,nothing jubilee or cord here

2 Likes

You never disappoint son.

1 Like

Reading some of opinions here… Smh

We wait for the government’s side of the story even on the Al shabaab’s statement?

governments do not debate with criminals…

Would the government negotiate for the release of the soldiers that were captured alive?

is it english you don’t know or you just want arguments for their sake…did i say negotiate or debate? but i understand…Sarah…

kawambui do you stand with kdf troops or otherwise

#teamkdffullyandalways.
they should make less blunders