StephJoy Girls

Statutory rape. Ulifanya poa kuhepa

If i was not Muslim maybe, lakini saa hii hapana taka. Bado ma-boys wangu wengine wamebaki wakiwakula tuu…

I saw that. Huyo angetwangwa hapo ni vile camera zilikuwa. but am sure kichapo alipata in the confinement ya nyumba ni epic!!!

Unashiba mutree…then you play victim!!

Whatever a man decides to do with his dick is none of my business.

3 Likes

Huyo kama hakurudi kwa Boy wake jana, then amereform.

1 Like

Acha vako… Ata mimi mamanzi wa High School siwekangi izo vitu huwa swadakta!

if she won’t go and tell him,how will he know she has been Df?get a life old fag monkey

1 Like

Niaje Wankernyama, naona umerudi.

Nashukuru Mola ya kuwa kidamani changu atakuwa na kitu kimoja hawa wasichana wa Stephjoy wamekosa… Dini.

Huh, you never read in these streets guys confessing to dryfrying nuns? When hormones are ravaging inside her system, trust me she would be dead meat to any serious fisi.

Anythings possible… But with good upbringing instilled with the fear of God, i hope she turns out well.

The management of the school must learn from these incidences, they have been reduced to a dumping ground of indisciplined girls from other schools. The owner started from humble ground at kangemi, it’s sad to see her investment messed up

Karma is a bitch…ndungeonuha mwiritu wene and think yours will be safe life is a cycle

2 Likes

Managing teenagers or young adults is tough…i was on a family outing with aunts n cuzo n was incharge of my baby siz tukitoka at around 9 :00 …I culdnt spot her

It was so bad …kumbe sijui ni boyfriend amemkujia my cuzo couldnt tell me since I would flip…wen I tried calling her the guy tried to be rude… I asked him whether anajua mamake or her family anampeleka wapi usiku akicheza ntamchoma kwa hiyo gari yake n nothing will happen to me…

She was driven back hapo hapo…U cant joke with teenagers you have to be firm…

1 Like

Kumbe unakuaga mkali hivyo?

:slight_smile: sometimes inabidi

1 Like

:eek::eek: noma sana

That guy huwa anaogopa atleast kuna heshima hapo