Stephjoy

The boys name is Edwin Mugo

This is one of those crimes where the perpetrators should be charged as adults. What lunatic burns down a dorm knowing full well his comrades are asleep inside? Why not burn down classrooms if you must? Or the library? I mean, your beef is with books, right? May the dead RIP.

6 Likes

Deepest sympathy and condolences to all affected.

they were to be certified if dryfrying had actually happened. did it really happen!!

Drugs Drugs Drugs. This is where the rain started beating the society

2 Likes

Oy,Fabian,pole sana kwa msiba.

1 Like

Very sad indeed. The lady owner focused on the money/business admitting every Tom Dick and Harry… Rejects from other schools… The school should be closed indefinitely!

2 Likes

so sad

It’s a mess. Nowadays everyone has their own formula for raising kids.

1 Like

No stone will be left unturned.
Pole kaka braza

1 Like

An @ekamsweu imposter

I was actually trying to shout.

1 Like

Just read somewhere the third victim has died at the KNH. It really kills my heart, gone just like that

1 Like

It is so sad.

I read the piece about this fire in the online Daily Nation, right below it is a piece about a NIS officer who was mistakenly killed by a mob with cops watching, WTF is wrong with us???

1 Like

Pole sana

Pole sana

Exactly my point , and the lady brags so much on radio how they give a wholesome result not grades !

2 Likes

Once upon a time there was an other tragedy called Kyanguli Secondary School. Who can recall how that case was concluded? Our kids are becoming more and more evil!

3 Likes

Also whatever happened to the Kizito trial. Sometimes last year in a matatu people were discussing how all the boys were bound by a ritual “kualukwa kithirine” and apparently it worked.

That Stephjoy incident or any other shouldn’t have happened, life is hard but parents must do their job.

3 Likes

this what you get when you let kids do the controlling.
i ran out of sympathy while i was just two cells.

Nini hii mod? Kisungu nachenga wewe?

Kwendeni huko na kizungu yenu.