Stereotyping: Guilty as charged

cunt relate

How does Templar feel when a lady parks her mountain bike next to his black mamba at a mall?

2 Likes

Na si huyu jamaa aliuza gari akanunua mbuloti…na bibi yake kakasirika sana the following day. Ama jalopy ni nini wakumbwa? Unajua saa zingine lugha ya hapa hunikanyanga :smiley:

1 Like

M2random just use your regular handle. Si ni wewe pekee hapa huita gari Jalopy. Wewe pekee hapa uliandika vile uli scratch gari ya dame kwa parking lot and now that she has your number and told you not to pay for the damage she is hunting you down sh wants you to take her out and ferk her? You started regretting why you did not pay her off. Lakini ulitoa hiyo hekaya the same day vile mzee mzima alianze kukushambulia.

2 Likes

‘Myoginistic’ ni nini?

You have been caught lying in KTalk.
Liar
Liar
Ma-Liar

2 Likes

@Voltron is a well known liar, like @Chifu said

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Career ending sweep

2 Likes
  1. Jalopy is a widely used term here, unless you are new.
  2. I scratched an old lady’s toyota rush. Hii meffi inaogopa ladies below 30yrs.
  3. Wacha kunitajataja ovyo ovyo in threads by this liar called Voltron.
1 Like

its very rare for a mwoman with an L sign on her car to hit or scratch your car, they are so damn careful…

not all I once witnessed one lady do a loooong nasty scratch on a parked pickup…pole pole tu from front door adi kwa boot tena akasimama apo mbele…huo alinimaliza hio day top on the list of most stupid drivers

1 Like

I thought you sold off your jalopy after finding out its risk than an asset.You’re still clinging to it:D:D