Steroids Or What Now??

Reduce on the cardio, and start lifting weights to build muscle.

Kunywa steroids within 2weeks you will look like a black Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yes/No.
Someone somewhere noticed that persons on ARVs tend to gain weight, so they decided to feed those meds to chicken which also gained weight.
Haya kazi kwako…

Kula mkate mingi and lift your body everyday instead of weights(Push ups, pull ups, squats) . Mwezi moja utakuwa umeongeza 5 kg.

No, they are not

[SIZE=2]Neutering works[/SIZE].

Aki, you want the guy castrated? Cruel bae!:smiley:

Why do you want to add 5 Kgs? Man/Woman; I’m assuming man given the apprehensiveness to climb because ladies usually want to run southbound in the arena of weight. You already explained why you are not gaining weight; the aerobic engine is keeping things in check, and keeping you healthy. Don’t use supplementation to gain weight. Are you an athlete with weight restrictions or something. The surefire way to add weight; and not BS weight from supplementation is by perturbing your anaerobic engine sufficiently. Do you know exercise number 1 towards your goal? Probably not. Free weight Squats is the KEY, and Deadlifts similarly, though to a lesser extent. In erstwhile days, I had been stuck at about 75Kg, about 3000 kilos ago for the simple reason my aerobic engine was keeping the body weight down, and during this time frame I ran two marathons. After that, I cut down the aerobics and turned towards more lifting, and not long after I was at 80Kg when I left the military weight at 8% body fat, roughly 600 or so percent ago. I then threw away the scales as I completed my residency in sponsor training. The CORE exercises I mentioned are the pedestal upon which legitimate weight is to be gained. Please usianze upuuzi ya supplements “just” for weight gain purposes; it does you no good… I won’t bother to read the other entries, but I am sure 95% is from deep sh1t good for nothing vagrants of kenyatalk.The kenyatalk amazes me, ni kama it brings together washenzi wote wa kenya wakawekwa kwa mkebe wakaletwa huku.

With the exercises unado, u are a hard gainer ( u dnt gain easily). Do supplements. With the working out U will gain to ur desired kg.
Mass Tech.
Serious Mass

Hii stuff ngapi ?

Where are you people getting these things from? Let me try give an analogous account. I have seen people of various builds severally in manifold places around the world. There is what you might watch on youtube etc etc. There was this one man who appeared to have about 5cm^2 of eyes, nose, mouth, and ears, perhaps a little hair, and then EVERYTHING ELSE WAS muscles; all adding to 273lb/124kg perhaps the 2 or so hulk biggest bouncers you have seen in Kenya that might stand 6’3" and everyone else looked like kids around them. That is Kenya. He wasn’t the biggest man I had seen in the US; far from it; but he was the strongest human being I saw with my two eyes. Wayway back kitambo sana, in my early military days, as I fumbled with my One plate na change, what they call 185lb(45 plus 25) for my normal sets, this gentleman had 4 plates a side, and I was made aware he was doing reps by the NOISE that emanated as he went through the reps. At 4 plates (405LB)the weight was being put up so forcefully it rattled up, down; controlled at the bottom, not bounced, then jetted up. I think I suffered a little bit of soreness on his behalf, sort of the force you might see very strong lifters doing in Kenya with 1 plate! Miraculously he could work with that weight for the inclined presses too 10 to 12 no stress lifts. Basically huyu mtu alikuwa Bench presser wa 550 to 600lb raw no B.P Suit benching(The W.R is only about 738lb or so [335KG]-the almost 1000lb lifts are assisted by suits that compress your torso, boost your shoulder efficacy, aand thus cheat, if so to speak) . The hulks I was used to observing were predominantly “supplement fueled”; this fella was NOT an OUNCE and even lifters at 160Kg all the way to 200Kg supplement fueled wanaokula Pizza vizuri, compared to his 124Kg, could not approach him at all in brute strength! Umeona mtu na macho yako akitupa 4 plates up and down vile unaonanga mabouncer wa Kenya wakitupa moja? Go gain the mass legitimately; achana with hiyo maneno ya THIS-TECH AND THAT-TECH. Unless Unajenga balloon. Kama ni balloon Unajenga knock yourself out, else, rattle that anaerobic engine! Angalia hapa chini…this is the kind of person you follow kama unataka kuona watu wana nguvu. Ndume who I was describing akona hii type ya nguvu. Hawa watu wanaweza kufanya mtu ajiweke mioto aende kujiua kwa gym akijaribu hahaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX3K_o6YhA

Punguza eggs kwa. Diet for a while

A good way of avoiding this washenzi is simple. You will observe the washenzi good for nothing vagrants posting nonesense; their likes complete the equation; Add all to the ignore lists and life gets easier, for they go together, idiots, plus their respective likes.

Creatinine is a byproduct of muscle metabolism…sijui hata watu hukazana na machupa za 10 kilo za creatinine supplements to add “water” to make you appear muscular…hiyo ndiyo tunaita ujinga!

With the increasingly Googlified and stupefied web experiences of today, at best, creatine might give you a nudge here or there, when you are at the limits of your capabilities, assuming they are limits worth of mention, and not incessant posturing and p’ssy footing at each lifting station, and spending extra minutes trying to see if your biceps acquired a magical mm since you did your last rep; else, you are simply sh1tting the by product creatinine from its metabolism with no meaningful purpose. The BS benefits you observe are primarily from articles by parties with a vested interest in your purchase of the product, more than much else; much like, say, safaricom will be happy to have you purchase the next “line” as S.com than say airtel, nor much more, nor less. CREATINE based supplements are NOT meant to make you BIGGER, they are meant to create the pre-conditions whereupon you may work BEYOND your current limit and THUS acquire size as the byproduct of SUCH extra work. The initial SIZE GAIN is WATER BULLSH1T. Learn to differentiate advertisements from purposive descriptions of regimens you intend to integrate into your working out life. I will go ahead and spell it out for you; particularly if you are new to lifting keep the word supplements out of your vocabulary and focus on LIFTING!!!

by doing so he’ll add weight?

Atakata weight

The opposite is true.Needs more protein.

Lift weights as well as your body.
If protein shakes make you gag like I do, mix them with milk.More protein to build muscle and more fat to provide energy anyway.

There goes another mind polluted by the garbage on the internet. The suckers who think because the first 15 entries describe the perfect regimen, that might follows; whereas, bliss emphatically does! The hallmark of novices is fixation on supplements and boosters to get you “big”. Veterans don’t waste time on emphasizing primacy of the boosters; the boosters are INCIDENTAL to work past specific plateaus, and this after years of hard work. Keep up the X-TECHING Joshua!