Steve Mbogo Arrested..

Son I’ve avoided this threads with a sober mind but i know something you don’t know.

The private gun holder are our first line of defence, before the police arrive. They saved many lives at Westgate

Yes I remember Hajj vile aliokoa a small girl. May God bless him. It really touched me.

[ATTACH=full]220592[/ATTACH]

Si unaweza. The only place mtu huulizwa license ni kwa security searches na maybe polisi kibahati mbaya. You can got to Mombasa and back with an unlicensed gun…

I am listening to one of the good samaritans who evacuated some people.He says kuna mzungu alitupa rope juu and he started to climb like a commando. Hope he is not the Briton/American killed. Apparently he lived in the compound. Imagine that? He went were the terrorists are. Wazungu huwa roho juu sana.

@pamba the automatic rifle plus the bulletproof vest is it something raiya anafaa kua naye kweli?

Huyo jama ni mjinga sana and to think people voted for him, smh.

Mkubwa, usikuwe unatuambia plis… No need of vexing our curiosity…

There is no way you can have such courage to carry such a rifle without licence. Tuambiane ukweli.

No civilian is allowed to own a bullet proof vest or an automatic weapon… Mbogo is just a lucky dolt…

Huyo ni jiranny aka Panyaste group of handles.

Watu wa press hutowa wapi ama sio civilians?

No it does not!

In fact you can and should be arrested for improper use of a firearm and have it plus the license stripped!

inferirity complex…sema HUYO mtu alikuwa na roho juu,si wazungu wote huwa na roho juu

Alipeleka uslayqueen pale[ATTACH=full]220599[/ATTACH]

Its the kind of gun that he was showing off that the does not have a license for.

I highly doubt he has a licence for such a gun. He might own it but its not legal. But then again, how will you know he has such a gun… :cool::cool:

Did you happen to see any other licensed firearm holders with weapons similar to his? A gun license is specific to a specific weapon not just any weapon of choice.

His mishandling of the weapon as though it was a paint ball gun makes him a danger to the public and other police officers. Wanjigi had a 700 bullet per minute military grade weapon, can you imagine what havoc a misfired volley of bullets could cause? Gun licenses are supposed to be for personal protection not combat operations.

I am yet to understand how this idiot was allowed access to a crime scene…

The rifle looks like a magazine semi auto shotgun, the law allows private gun owners to own semi auto shotguns and to some extent semi auto rifles for hunting like those old bolt action rifles, Also private gun owners are allowed to act as police reservists during emergencies like the one we had yesterday and finally there is no law restricting civilians to own bullet proof vests, however steve mbogo’s appearance was just PR