Steve Mbogo the commando at Dusit

shotgun hutumiwa na farmers na huwa mrefu sana

Ndio huyu. Anafaa ashikwe
[MEDIA=facebook]122114875509827[/MEDIA]

Now what value were they adding…who cursed these kikuyu boys. Humbwer Tucker Tucker
ION…New York times wameanika miili tano…kakanuka twitter wakazingoa

Whose leader is he?

Looks like an ATI 12 gauge shotgun

Exactly my question

Shotgun? I wouldn’t go to such a situation with anything less than an Mac 10 on full auto. Anything less is a death wish.

Yes, a magazine fed short barreled shotgun. He’s within his rights to own one with his firearm license, though that video that he has leaked online showing the casualties will bring him issues.

Halafu the noogle types zinashoot video na huyo potential terrorist sympathising Asian cunt, of the dead victims na kuipost. They are already driving the Alshabab agenda, they should be arrested and charged, ndio wakuwe funzo kwa wengine…

Show offs hoping to recreate the west gate Haji fame and they probably posed for the picture then went to hide. NKTiest

Not in our judiciary

He hasn’t changed profession. He’s still seeking attention like a complete fool.

How did mbogo make all his money?

Sells potatoes

what type of potatoes?

:D:D:D:D:D

This tweet takes the trophy hands down.
[ATTACH=full]220527[/ATTACH]

lakini where do we get this courage? showing off kwa mazishi? people are dying inside there na mtu anabebana na makende yake anakuja kuslay. steve mbogo should be castrated,

Just too many glory hunters in this country

Picha yake,i need to develop a liking for guns