Steve Ogolla video emerges... Shenzi beta male

Kama alioshwa kiufala hivyo, doesn’t matter Ata kama ni kitambo.

Ala wewe pia umebebwa na hii movement

Nah. Have you watched that clip?

Lol, such a turn off for a man to talk like that.

Nope, I see dead people in the matrix everyday.
I’m good.

@Brayo44ki here’s your answer. Coming from a female. That guy is bure kabisa!

I concur, any fool who airs out their dirty linen deserves the lash back. Just didn’t expect you in this streets is all

Hata kama Darwin alikufa kitambo, at least his AWARDS ARE AVAILABLE…

acheni wivu , endeleeni kukula the same tired malayas pale sabina joy …

Hii supreme bonobo ilipea mwanamuke 500k with a promise to marry him na mwanamuke akakula corner . So he came to social media complaining how he lost money to her

Where is her picture so we can see what this zeta was up to?

No one has posted her pic yet but for sure she must be extremely yellow yellow . No way luo can splash that amount of money on a soot coated woman …:D:D:D

It’s another kamiti crook with a contraband cellphone…
Inakaa afande alikula yakutoa mpesa

Jaluo jinga kabisa .

Nashuku oga brothers walimu convince huyo Dem ni mtoi wa ule Sarkozy president wa France . ghassia akatuma 5000$ fare akuje Kenya :smiley:

simlete mbicha ya iyo dorcas toune kama anatosha mboka.mbisha iambatane na fideo kama matiti ya umbwa

The grapevine has it that the woman would post some really intellectual posts pale fb na twirra… so the dude fell in love with beauty with brains… but the reality was kuna mkisii who lives in the states and drafts the posts and gives the lady to post… The lady would play her role by posting her hot photos…
The duo have managed to rip off some serious chums from several other rich wannabes on twitter…

Uko na angalau anything to thirst our desire tumjue huyu mlady… she must be good I swear… i want that taste of her goodness

Did I heard ‘co-worker’ ?

Did I heard ni nini mboss ?

Grapevine yako ni Alai, ata me was shocked. Was saying no way no way a nigga can send such cash to a woman hajaona, na ni fame anatafuta. Wah wah wah! Jesus is Lord!