STI?

@Dune is the sti expert has contracted almost all STDs

Hio si foam ya sabuni

Hehe I am flattered! Not almost all, actually just a couple… I was a subject in a research, so don’t look at me that way!

Sasa unataka nijengee shule washroom modern?

Sifuati any mkuu,just a health concern bana. Hata some ladies wameabandon hii latrine wanajisort kwa bush bana.

She could be hiding this in her handbag as well, go find it.
[ATTACH=full]230851[/ATTACH]

When a single stream of water hits a surface the water must go somewhere, and because the stream is uniform the water will tend to go mostly in the same direction. If a single stream hits a surface which is curved, then the stream will conform to the shape and be easily redirected with the force of the volume of water falling. Adding the aerator does two things; reduces the volume of falling water which reduces the splash distance, and creates multiple “mini-streams” within the main stream. Each mini-stream, if it were falling by itself would splash or flow in a unique and different way when it hit the surface, as compared to the other mini-streams. Because they are all falling at the same time, the streams will splash in their own way but end up hitting other splash streams. The resulting interference cancels out the majority of the splashing effect.

Mujamaa ile STI najua ni ile ya Subaru. Hio mambo @Mrs Shosho tafasali elesea huyu mujamaa vilw kunaendaga

Sii umemuita sufuria.

Kwani lazima akojoe juu ya choo? Aambiwe alenge shimo.

Kama ni mwenye uliingia mkia basi luwere mwalim

Teacher Elgin, I was about to tell you the same thing. Nikakuhurumia! Tell us more kuna kahekaya unaficha.

Hehe…story ya mkia was back 2015, my new wifey met her early 2016 then my daughter is now 2.1yrs…nko sawa tu wakuu…worry not @Mrs Shosho , btw tunakam England tena April 2020, kama utakuwa huko bado nitakuona tu tena ukiosha masufuria, will love to meet you aki. Forget masufuria assumptions.

Yaani hii kijiji hamsahau, yea 2015 nilikamia kimtu mkia one night stand. We connected again with mkiaress but was very sober to drill the exhaust! Went the normal way. Anyway the big Elgin is super fine and looking forward to pump my second junior, probably a son this time round. Feck.[ATTACH=full]231056[/ATTACH]

You are very welcome, masufuria bado na naosha:D. I have met a few KTalkers and their wives. I also wageni like you who know their way around. Reason being huwa nimechoka sana kutembea all the touristic places kama Buckingham to stare at a biiiig mansion:mad:, trafalgar square, niwafundishe how to commute…etc etc…

Hehehehehehe did you notice how the hekaya was summarised?:smiley:

Mwalimu kwanini unakunywa chai rangi kwa glass

dkt wakanyama to the rescue,huyo madam ako na kashimo kadogo sana kakukojoa ,so makojoo inatoka na pressure sana ,ikingonga floor povu inajiunda.i hope nime answer your queries

wacha maswali ya upuss,na vile uko mkubwa

Niaje mujamaa wa mithonge

umekosea,mimi ni jamaa wa ndeiya