Still Cracks Me Up

I am longer a bachelor. I now have @Onewife Onebabymama

For you we cannot let you continue like this,you are depressed,you have stress,you are not thinking straight.
You need counselling sessions to overcome all that before you can make a comeback.
I can offer the service Pro Bono pale Kimathi hse,3rd floor ,room nitakwambia ukikubali kuja

How’s monaco:D:D

Sir, have you ever heard a man say I have always wanted to be a step dad

He should also come back in a new handle because the current one he possess is cursed

Jimit kivese unafikiria ni kila mtu ako idle kama wewe anaishi slums ako na time ya ku create handles 100

Wonders will never end. Look who has the audacity to quote a real nigga. Ulikutana na @kah tony bleli nuguste?

Your arguement makes very little sense mehn. Why should the so called alpha mails go round fathering kids that they have no plan of raising? If one cannot raise a kid, he has no business planting the seed. This is akin to kukunia kwa choo and not flushing then start complaining that it’s smelly

Azor Ahai can think, I give him that. Only problem is that his theoretical inputs are only applicable to a tiny percentage of population

Single mothers ni shida tupu