Still on the ‘poem of Man God’

Christ speaks about the second kingdom
www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/2ndKngdm.html

Other inspiring selections of the revelations from the poem
www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/ ( At bottom of the site)

Thanks but no thanks

What does this book say about the future @karl marx ? I mean how is it gonna end and is He ever coming back?

Yes, Jesus has talked about the end times severally in the book but he put it very clear that the reason for his apparent ‘delay’ is that the number of the saved that would justify his crucifixion and the creation of man is not yet realised. Once the magical number is realized(say God wants to save 10 billion people out of all the people that have lived) then God will simply set in motion the events that will lead to the end of time and commencement of judgement. Although in the book, he hinted that the Second World War was only the beginning of the end. Expect more catastrophic wars ahead when Antichrist(who BTW will be a fallen spiritual figure and not your run of the mill politician) will open the abyss to realise Satan(the way Jesus opened the heavenly gates to realise Grace) so that demons in human disguise will terrorise humanity in the most horrfying ways.
I quote a section about the antichrist:

“After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns–the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where Godis not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)–will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the threee forerunners, and the seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God’s saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the son of the union of demoniac pride with human lust, he will think ‘he can do great things and change the times and laws’ and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world”.

Kina aviator i can understand. But how you fell for this @karl marx its beyond me

@karl marx i would like to read more on the antichrist, can you point out the vol ( page or no. of the vision )

@JOHN Doe, there is a website(valtorta.org) about the book that only carry specific sections of the book. Regarding the antichrist, here is the link: http://valtorta.org/antichrist_former_star_defaultpage.asp
Also this one: http://valtorta.org/pelican_versus_vampire_defaultpage.asp

Hmm

Hard copy ntapata wapi??