Stingy boyfriends...

Vile ango amesema.

naomba nikunyonye ovary

Of course I was going to give him back the cash… Si ati I was going shopping or anything :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nop… He can keep his money…

Women help me understand this like a std 3 kid …inspite of hard economic times prevailing and the scarcity of the shilling a man with his meagre resources invites you town where he buys you pizza and you wash it down with a healthy milk shake, he proceeds to buy you drinks at tribeka complete na mtungi ya shisha(sp) he takes you to his diggz gives you free boarding(shelter is very expensive in Nairobi btw) you eat his food and trust me women eat alot I have seen two slayers finish a loaf of bread,several eggs and sausages complete with black coffee! You vandalize his wifi thereby saving your credit and bandos,you Netflix the whole day ALL THESE FREE! and when he tells you that hako poa atakusort baadaye mko na balls za kumuita stingy!!! Smfh

Nazileta boo in a few days.

Lakini nyinyi madame hamjui how hard we work for this money…it’s not easy letting it go the way u think…

@Phylgee…he would not believe that unless you have been together for ages…and has seen you give and give too. But do not ask a man for money. Borrow from your female friends. Pride.

Hahaha… In my case I don’t eat pizza and all sorts of junk… Stopped drinking three years ago and honestly I don’t ask for someone to buy me anything… Am an economist by nature… And I spend where I feel it’s worthwhile… So I don’t know…
They say women are complicated but men are more complicated… He promises and mostly will let it pass… Kujisahaulisha… Smh!!

wacha niku loan basi!!

uncle ni loan mimi 200k nikunywe ntalipa

It’s not much btw…

It’s called being stingy…

The guy could be genuinely saving to take u for a holiday na wewe na kihere here yako una stress tu… Utapata akipeleka mwingine…

Try buying him something na umpelekee with the whole package am sure taps will start running

It’s fine… I told him to spoil himself instead…

Thats not fair… I do everything for him na hawes nipea some cash… Bullshit!!

Women like you hate stingy guys because stingy guys are smart enough not to be used as ATM machines. Any smart man will not agree to be a golddigger’s cash cow. He is not a loser, you are…for not having your own money in the first place. Breaking up with him is doing him a favor.

Such golddiggers think that cash grows in the backyard.

this kind of female wisdom has a place in heaven.

Gold diggers don’t ask for money… They make you spend and you’ll notice when it’s too late

I, personally give anyone cash if the reason is justifiable. What turns off men is the way bitches(i mean it) ask for cash as if she owns man’s wallet. If a woman is only interested in cash, there is this lack of etiquette in her spoken words when going for her killer move. Maybe she will ask for cash after sex, or initiate a very sweet conversation then drop her line, or will just say she needs cash in a good morning text. If you are not married, That’s a bitch.

In my few years of laying pipes, i have classified ladies in groups: The main chicks(2), not so fortunate ones(friends) and ratchets.
The main chick will tell me of her ideas even if its salon, she won’t shy away. The work of man is to work and provide(let us not run away from the truth guys) , so i will go back to my wallet and gift her whatever i have. Kama sina sina. I know at the end of the day, she will be doing it for me.
Not so fortune ones akikosa i will send them even 50 bob and she will be thankful asap. I don’t have sex with such. They are friends and remain such.

Finally comes @Phylgee - the ratchet, i don’t trust her and any moves she makes will have to be tackled by a cabinet meeting. A 2weeks date and she is asking for cash will be meet with classification. A kunguru, poko etc. Even a simple word like sweetie is enough to summon a board meeting. If she asks about cash, i will think about clothes i don’t have or things i should replace or relatives. Then a simple, “nitakushw ama sina ama keep quiet” text will do. Fuck ratchets!

I cant believe I am agreeing with you.