Stingy men they eat your food and carry bones their dogs

:D:D:D ukweli,

The stories here are like nursery rhymes compared to the drama which is on those streets. I took to them the idea of nani amesalimia huyu and buyer beware for the bad guys to give heads up to others.

Are you a lady ?

Actually when the story is too toxic people use pseudo accounts coz on FB it’s not anonymous like here. So people know each other. The world is a small place.

Kukuwa single has nothing to do with kupika. Alot of single mothers were married but things fell apart due to a number of factors most being from the man’s side. There’s second, third and fourth wives, there’s mpango ya kando, there’s even sex workers. It’s a women’s group everyone is welcome. As long as you have a pussy. For the most part however it’s more for entertainment and helping each other. You know how women are with helping others. People ask embarrassing medical questions, people ask for money to buy food if they don’t have for that day, people give out things they don’t use. People get consolation when going through tough times. We have people in diaspora who we help feel a little less homesick. You know anywhere with women alot of nice things are bound to be there. We meet like once a year have some fun together. I don’t know why men read negative influences in women’s groups. It’s actually a good place to laugh and have some girl talk.

I like that about women, they really support each other no matter the social class…

Wanaume on the other hand, the only thing mnaweza share ni nyama choma na beer… mmoja wenu akisota hata you no longer invite him again.

ooh na whores, men are very generous with hooking fellow men with whores and cheap /easy pussy.

No problem. All am saying is taking advice online from people you cannot see should be done with a pinch of salt. You could find a 20 year old trying to advice a 37 year old married woman

I’d like us to remain friends so I won’t answer that.

Well when you are in a bad situation, people outside of your situation can see things that you can’t. Tena if someone else has gone through the same thing or seen someone they know go through it, they can advice or atleast encourage you. It’s the same thing here. In fact men here are worse. You bring a very small problem with your wife they incite you to dump her immediately. And those telling you to dump her are mgtow with 5 baby momma or never been in any relationship other than with a sex worker who they frequent regularly.

Well sometimes we also help each other to harass men who owe members money or who heartbreak buyer beware style. We send sms and WhatsApp or bombard the culprits wall until he pays the money or shuts down his account. Women are good people. I remember one mama left her abusive husband only with the clothes on her back. And 2 small kids. No job. In a weeks time she had a fully furnished bed sitter and a job. Guys even did shopping for her. In Tuko I saw a guy whose wife left him after thugs shot him had alot of men help him, a group of elders from Kisii even visited him. Generally there’s alot of people in the world who want to help others but the publicity goes to mostly the bad guys.