Stock Market

Sawa brathe wacha ni ingie darasa hapo babypip halafu nikufuate inbox.

Looking at Barclays Bank for example, at a dividend yield >10% (wow!). That’s around the short term risk frees. @M2Random, what is the best in rental yield one can get from real estate, I guess nothing above 10%

I wouldn’t touch Barclay’s even at that yield. Every year the profits keep shrinking because it can’t grow outside Kenya. On rental yield, I think anything above 10% is a steal. The higher the better obviously. But that is just my opinion

Barclays just as an example in the current market. I would prefer a 10% dividend yield on a solid stock to investing in real estate, unless the rental yield is almost similar. I think it would be extremely difficult to find a 10% rental yield in our property market.

You will get there, ata mimi nilianza this beginning of this year am still learning…pure price action is the king.
[ATTACH=full]201137[/ATTACH]
Last week wasn’t bad

Good, but your lot sizes are extremely small. Just imagine if you had used a lot size of 0.2 with a well funded account. You would be talking $500

Treat Satchu with a lot of care, he is a trader, anaweza kuwa ana point left coz. his profit iko right

[ATTACH=full]201147[/ATTACH]

It took me a couple of months to learn this. The key thing in forex is whether a market is in consolidation, trending upward or downward and support resistance levels and of course price action. Also, its better to trade smaller time frames if you have a little capital and higher time frames if you have a lot of capital. Another thing is dont trade exotic currencies as they tend to be quite unpredictable. The most stable and predictable currency pair is the EURUSD in my opinion.

100% correct.
I trade 4 key pairs.
EUR/USD
EUR/JPY
USD/CHF
GBP/USD

I trade these:
EUR/USD
EUR/JPY
USD/CHF
GBP/USD
USD/JPY

Yeah true but am taking money management very seriously, no need of funding blown account every other week.

awesome stuff!!

How long do yo hold your trades, i love D1 setups.

D1 works best, they run for several days up to several weeks depending on the trend reversals. some reversals are so steep, you can mint them pips continuously for several days

Kaka brathe una tumia broker mgani. Na hope si etoro.

There’s money to be made everywhere. But before anything, you need to ask yourself, ‘Are you the bear, bull, or pig?’ The financial market loves pigs. Even Muslim stock traders & brokers love pigs.

[SIZE=1]please don;t crucify me for that last sentence:D[/SIZE]

Hot forex na XM

Wako na app ni download

U trade via their server on mt4 platform