#STOP KISUMU KILLING

hebu jiulize, why are there no violent riots in kakamega, Mumias, bungoma,Mombasa, Kilifi, Taita, Kwale, Machakos, Makueni, Kisii, Narok, Turkana, kitui and others that voted overwhelmingly for NASA, it’s only in pockets of Nairobi with predominantly Luo residents and luo Nyanza counties?

8 Likes

kwanza hapo Kibera they have checkmated kabisa , hakuna kutoka vikundi vikundi.

Saa hii munakumbuka hague.

Larry Madowo confirmed yesterday no raid happened and even a KTN journalist who was on the ground said only 2 people ( alleged to be policemen) were detained there while sneaking in as journalists. No raid happened.

next propaganda.

3 Likes

Its good u hv an answer for ur question always remember this country is tribal en thats will be our biggest problem we always vote our man when we loose our community hs lost…the same would happen if UK lost

1 Like

now when an individual goes ahead and breaks into private property in the name of peaceful demonstration…remember these individials invested millions of hard earned resources

4 Likes

this is because Jakuon has poisoned the minds of this individuals who tend to believe in everything he says

1 Like

These were not NIS but a stage managed episode

1 Like

Oh…ok then i think even the journalists were acting

It’s not kibra guys, it’s some guys from kibra

1 Like

Whether peaceful or unpeacfull they are protesters en their is a way in law to deal with them even neccesary maximum force does not amout to shoot and kill or using live bullets

And it’s not all ODM supporters in these areas having running battles with Police… it’s just a number of them.

2 Likes

Because tribalism has been used as a tool to pit Kenyans against each other since pre-independence times i.e. divide and conquer

1 Like

There are videos showing the police barging into people’s houses. That is wrong. If anyone was trying to use the confusion as a means of reaping others off by stealing, well then, they got what they had coming to them. But tusienjoiane ati all those shot at or killed were trying to steal.

Tafadhali wakiuliwa mnaeka hizo gorry images hapa tusafishe mecho

1 Like

By Monday, the country will have moved on

Protests at night? tuache kubebana ujinga, freedom demands responsibility, you have no right to stone the police, he is a father like you!!

6 Likes

Very true

Nasa alleged they were all inclusive. Why lawlessness in only Luo nation?

4 Likes

noted. i shall inform matiang’i to deal with violent thugs mascarading as protestors softly

1 Like