stop!

no sane person is mgtow, adieu

you know what they say
bad times breed strong men
strong men bring Good times
good times breed weak men
weak men bring bad times
These guys are materially comfortable but troubled by their expectations of what life should be, by the prospects of their future.
I can say men are not handling empowered women very well all over the World

these guys are borrowing ideas from men on the fringe in a society that does not socialize

it’s not corrupting anybody, you have let what you read create a bias in your mind

Don’t dismiss stuff you don’t understand.
I read a book on how to be a Pick Up Artist and thought it was crap.
One day, out of boredom, I tried negging and other stuff from the book.
I was neck deep in punani.
Kumbe women actually respond to that crap.
I had to stop using it when I realised I was becoming a machine - just spitting lines and ferking.
Nowadays I try to understand women before sleeping with them.
It’s soooo hard.

it’s not real. Think about being tall. It’s relative. In Kenya, 5’9" can be considered tall because average height is short. In a place like Sweden 6’ is barely impressive because people are tall.
You are experiencing the confirmation bias @Baba Toto You already read the book believing in it. It’s how people believe Astrology to be true because selective memory and set expectations made them believe Astrological star sign predicted their day or month or whatever

:D:D:D Good problems?

Shut up bitch be humble. I am a redpiller to the core and the shit really works for me. The redpill is about self improvement and being assertive. Getting laid is a small task for some of us and we do not go online looking for tips on how to get laid, that is for weak ass beta males who follow pickup artists.

You become a kstreet maliar mentally.

:smiley: I hear you.