Story Of My Life

Bana, unless the two handles belong to someone with multiple personality disorder.

Nakumbuka nikifanya projo ya comp kcse ikaenda nyweee, prac pia ikaenda nyweee nikasema theory pia itakuwa rahisi… i experienced the longest two hours of my life…

Vaan De Graaf Generator pia

2 Likes

@Jimit you remind me if a guy who used to do the exact same thing in my first job as a cyber attendant…he came in and sat down at the reception. After aone kazi yangu imepungua akakam kwangu na kunishow anataka kujua comps nimfunze. And he asked me how much i am going to charge him…his courage and how humble he was amazed me. Nikamshow atalipa ti charges za kutumia comp…which meant the time he spent. So he sat down na kuniuliza afanye nini sasa…i open word for him and show him how to type…and he typed a few things. I guess he was on a budget coz when pesa ilifika kiasi fulani he just got up and told me he wants to pay.

Nikamshow ni sawa he does not have to pay. Asked him to come back kesho i show him some more stuff. Sikuwai mlipisha chochote just because he was self driven and i could tell he was really interested.

So congrats man keep it up. What are you doing now? And why did you transfer to a day school?

7 Likes

Besides chem, physics na mao, comp was one subject nilikuwa assured of an A before, actually niliwai.

The first OS I used was windows 92.

1 Like

azandizana, nilitransfer to day coz of health stuff, which ceased immediately I joined day school

1 Like

@Jimit niliongea na ule jamaa sa ameniambia anashughulikia…ipatie time itaiva tu

azandizana

@Jimit, do this, if you have some money to spare, buy a laptop or even a PC, a used one can get you started, ingia hapo kwa net and learn how to code. After 3 months utakuwa unajenga the next Uber app.

1 Like

Kabisaaa! Kabisaa! We ndo mtu sasa, I’ll do exactly that

1 Like