Stranger than fiction

Hio ni ya light industries aiseh.

Poor girls. :D:D

Yaani unataka kusalimia ango

anko ulibleki kitambo saa hii unaota haujalewa while sleep typing.:D:D:D:D

maybe it ended up jamaa alikamuliwa plus bibi yake

Mejja naye amevaa shirt kama ya Waititi.

Tutakutombea huyo Bibi yako ukibleki Mgisu.

Kwa hivyo tuseme wewe ndio ndee njei ace? eh?

Poor bindu shi?

Chunga Atenya asikufanye vile Asbel alifanya Chepsiya

On Friday I had three mzingas in my house which had been there for several weeks. So this girl I am seeing went to my place early since nilikua job working late mimi nikatokea kitu 9 PM nampata kwa nyumba food iko kitchen and she is already high in the living room one mzinga on the carpet with only my long white t-shirt on. Took a shower, ate quickly and joined her, wueh! you know how frustrating it is to find someone high and you are so sober and feeling fresh. She suggested we play the drinking game STRAIGHT FACE. And that was the beginning of the end, asubuhi napata we only drunk one mzinga and a small portion of the second one, bad thing sikumbuki how we got to bed the TV remained on the whole night. Shait. Wewe ulipatana na Kariobangi Lita moja na you don’t get drunk? Hope you made it to today navy seal.

Hapa ni sawa sana…

:D:D True Love Aiseh! ama vipi kijana haha

ndio kuamka wadau

Rumour has it that aki pokea salamu zako anakupatia double shot mara tatu na ka groupie kamoja from his entourage

mluhya ulinidanganya sikukuona

Duke of mathogothanio is a man of his word. Amekua akikuitia momo hapo in his club…na you were MIA…

sweetheart vile nakupenda I Kant cheat

I beriff you.

@Mrs Shosho ambia uyo omwana wefwe I am a man of my words