Streaming on zuku fiber

I know…am trying to say my liquids telkom 2mbps bandwidth downloads at a stable of 1.8MB/s

seeing that this is the first provider to attempt a hfc network in kenya, credit is due, but challenges za net ni mob bado

Lol…My Nigga you need a reality check. 1.8MB/s is 14.4MBPs … lol and you tell us your connection of 2mbps is doing that. :D:D:D:D:D

You probably don’t know the difference between MB/s and MBPs o_Oo_O

2 Likes

tena i just lengad juu hii ni ile roundabout ya kuenda tu

Lol…nigga. It’s actually MBps and Mbps. Make sure you get it right before jumping to correct others

ISPs measure speeds in Megabits per second, so to get the actual download speeds of your connection you can do a simple calculation e.g lets say your connection speed is 5Mbps… multiply 5 x 1024 to get the actual number of bytes, which in this case is 5,120 then divide it by 8 to get the actual number of bits which in this case is 640 KBps since it hasn’t reached MB yet, so 640KBps is the actual download speed.
or you can skip all this and use Netflix speed test utility that gives the actual speeds https://fast.com/

1 Like

True. While ISPs give their speeds in mbps, download speeds are measured in MBps and the difference is huge so the 2mbps guy should stop pulling our legs.