Strong allegations on Muthaiga mafia Re Keroche

Tabitha is not doing anything new. They all do it, it’s just that she is rattling a snake. I said in an earlier thread she needs to gibe them a share of the pie. Unfortunately she only gave Raila, she should have balances out the political angle. The onlu guy who rattled them sawa sawa was one vaite called Muriungi who started producing Supermatch cigarrettes, BAT gave hime hell but he stuck now he has been pushed out of the Kenyan market, Supermatch sells in Rwanda, Birundi and such places.

put emotions aside and give yourself the Trump line.“Nothing personal, it’s just business”. Tabby made two huge blunders

1. she knew the vultures didn’t want her venture yet she played kalongo with taxes
  2. when she failed to catch their eye she sought a very divisive character as a partner (read baba) and put it on their face.
    If she had paid her taxes and told baba to nominate a proxy and kept out of in your face political support she would have blunted their knives…I mean, in an electioneering peeiod and you run adverts featuring oburu and Orengo, are you out of your mind? Rosemary would have even been a better choice or the late Fidel. There’s a reason why you’ve never seen Jimmy Kibaki anywhere near CK yet Kibaki and cK are siamese twins. You use your business to play politics they will hit you hard (I think that is an unspoken rule in the club). Matiba used it to hit Moi he was crushed. SK used it juzi and K24 raided his media house almost collapsing it, I bet he paid some penance (mbuzi ya wazee).
1 Like