Stupid Dangerous Road Hogs on Kenyan "Highways"...bikers alert

what did you do?

i swerved and crashed into the wall and damaged my landrover hood and side extensively… the car infront opted for the valley ole wake…it took 4 hours to pull him out

sijui hawa watu wanakuwa na haraka ya kwenda wapi?? she even got to the point of stopping and trying to wave for the oncoming traffic to get back on their lane but in vain…its as if she was invisible

Na lorry…mliwacha iende tu hivo?

wapi Did they bother stopping??..it was too dark to even see their plates…alafu pia the lorry clipped the rear fender badly

Have u read the comments

@Ice_Cube pia anatafutanga through pass?.. Jina Rachael si bad omen kama Sharon lakini…moto ya kuotea mbali.

1 Like

Barabara ya Maimahiu hua mbaya sana, there is a time nilikua na overtake trailer, kufika katikati nyangau ya mtu inatoa kichwa. It happend thrice na nika amua kuacha ku overtake

Remember that kid in primary school who was dumb as a brick? That kid who couldn’t even simply multiply 5 by 5 at class 3 level? That kid that shat himself in class 4 because he couldnt master the courage to request for a bathroom break?..Well, he/she is now grown up, driving a trailer/matatu as a full time job, and we now have to deal with his life-threatening decisions. Lord Save Us All

7 Likes

kutafuta ni kwa muda

1 Like

this is kenya. land of short cuts.

I think the problem with our highways is they are mostly two way traffic. Slow moving trucks cause huge traffic jams behind them. In this state of mind most drivers throw caution to the wind. At the same time our driving culture is just too aggressive and does not help much.

Those trucks easily do 140kph fully loaded…On mombasa road I couldn’t catch up with one yet I was going over 140…you have seen the way they are overtaking hapo…without a care…sijui mbona they don’t put speed limiter on those monsters …I would be more at peace on the road with trucks doing 40kph…wewe uko kwa barabara keeping to the speed limit driving peacefully then unaona a huge truck right on your ass na anataka kuku overtake

2 Likes

The general kenyan psych is too aggressive and competitive. Most drivers want to just overtake even when they are not in a hurry. I think it makes them feel like they have achieved something. The ones being overtaken also try to speed up to avoid being overtaken!

2 Likes

watu wa markx ndio wako na hio tabia…guy is doing 60kph…ukienda kuovertake anaongezea speed ya machine yake unashindwa nini mbaya na yeye…they mostly do this to matatus, and I cheer them on hehe…watu wa matatu ni wajinga sana vile @Cantilever amesema

1 Like

si nafikiri wewe ni wa kutumia train.:eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D train ni ya Town service

sijui niseme …

thats why Nairobi featured in DON’T DRIVE HERE!!