Stupid parents and their brats

N you r who again???

:smiley: parenting this days is forgotten…what happened to discipline.

Kids are instinctively very manipulative (just like their mums heheheh) and they know you wont chuna them or chapa them inside a supermarket the way you would in the privacy of your house. Its an international thing;kids seek attention in supermarkets and being a parent and with abit of psychology background,i always question the attention that these kids are recieving at home and in general. Blame the parents not the kids discipline is how i look at it.

Every once in a while every kid gets a tantrum it’s up to the parents to know what works for them and therefore how to handle it.

Kids are manipulative. You could say the same of the fairer sex. Again kids are never grateful for anything except only by words when they are talking to their friends. And this includes you here. Nature just doesnt care who gets the short end of the stick, it only cares about having a fatter, healthier next generation. This goes for most species. Nature has no interest in your comfort or aspirations or even your health beyond helping the kids to survive and thrive.

@Ka-Buda & @Ingia…your bitterness for women is totally absurd.

No. I am not bitter against women, but I have accepted the state of nature. I know nothing will change so I make do with them as they are. I like women by the way, much more than you would guess and not only for DF. Their companionship is much different from what I would get from friends(men). Am not mysogynistic.

The sad irony the sufuria calling kettle black!

Trust me, nilikanyagiliwa. Didn’t kill me. I’m aaight. I like telling myself so :).

1 Like

I stand by my statement.Kids and women are instinctively manipulative and that doesnt mean im bitter or have issues with women.It is just nature`s way of ensuring that they are provided for adequately since the man is supposed to be the hunter gatherer.

If you try that crap with old skul mums utachapiwa kwa hiyo supa… Every time you see a cake you run in the opposite direction…!

It’s actually been proven that girls learn manipulation as young as 3 years old. Some will use that power to cause pain n misery (bitches) and some will use it to bring joy n happiness (angels).

everyone who is commenting over his is no parent. sometimes listers you should shut the fuck up and wait till you start walking in that shoe. Kids know when the parent is serious and when they embarrassed. The reason y some of us couldnt pull such shit its coz we knew she would go nuclear on our asses and she wont be embarased. Thats why even boondocks advocated for children to be spanked when they stray and misbehaved in the super.

you were once one