stupid questions to ponder on a monday!

If it was just a boner then perhaps…lakini, karibu ku-cum must be triggered by something else.
pengine @Luther12 tells us what the possible scenario is…

because when it was resting on the seat it already had the cars velocity, so it takes off iko na the vehicles velocity and the little it adds to move forward

Kwanini nikikata gauge mi huwaka?

Wasichana huwezaje kukojoa peke yake without pooping wakisha - jiseti hiyo position?
I dare any man to kalia the toilet seat for a wee Only! Utajipata ukifanya a Number 2. ata kama haikuwa mpangoni.

Relaxation of the sphincters or valves and contraction of the ‘detrusor’ muscle in your bladder are controlled by a system that turns on when you are relaxed, called the parasympathetic system.
If you are nervous around alpha males your other system, the sympathetic one, turns on, and this prevents contraction of these muscles and makes it harder to pee.

so wee ni hawa watu:D:D:D:D:D

:smiley: All sphincters went loose, including that one.:smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Njoo nikukandekande mgongo instead.

Anyway, I would think you might get one at Nakumatt. You need it…they’ve got it.

Kwa nini napenda madicks?

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh

Coz you’re a dickhead. LOL.(No offense)

sit down niccur! you embarrassin’ me
[ATTACH=full]11133[/ATTACH]

kama kuoga ni usafi, mbona towel huchafuka?

1 Like

Hee @Lay… Wikipaedia is really making you look smart. Thank God everyday for it ju ata wewe unajua kichwa iko empty bila…

1 Like

pole dada, i know the feeling…kwanza between my second and third beers and not after that…

KWA NINI LAZIMA NIKOJOE NDIO NIKAMUE MOMO?

1 Like

Kwanini tremors’ za orgasm ziko similar to epileptic spasms

How long do egg plants take to germinate? I’ve been watering some eggs that I planted on April and they haven’t sprouted yet. I’ve even painted my thumb with green paint, but nothing is happening.

Wait a minute … is it supposed to be left thumb or the right one?

1 Like

nd’o maana yule msela wa Kayole al’ekuwa an’taka jiuwa nyaya za stima hakufa eh? ooooooookay!