Stupid thief.

What say you about the dozens of kikuyu young men killed each day? Hapa kuna wazee wanafikiria kama mende na Ati uko 56 years

He is actually 58.

Hehehe…

to be on the safe side you have to buy your freedom completely even when you’re done doing term, keep the boys in blue in your paycheck

Assuming hutakuwa umeokota sabuni wholesale!

Have you ever been to a Kenyan jail. Hii ujuaji na upus ya sabuni sijui mlitoa wapi. Sometimes i laugh when i read comments from ktalk experts

25million is a very small amount to steal in this manner like I had said. 2) Finding a safe place to hide that amount of cash can also be tricky, maybe bury it in some pit near a river bed. 3) Cops will consume most of it, he will be back to the streets poorer and depressed.

Success from brazen theft (as opposed to white collar theft) is not guaranteed, otherwise it would be the way of life for bankers and CBK employees, dont you think?

Msee tulia nini una machungu ivo

no. I know of one or two whose cases (local bank and safaricom) were well publicized and even adverts placed in local dailies, two years later and guys have real estate and transport businesses among others. In Kenya if you want to steal go big.

Machungu ni wewe. I just dont appreciate ignorance

hapa masweep tu. @uncle nyam eish