Subaru Boys- Get broke ndio ujue GF wako ni malaya

Hehehe huyu jamaa is the weaker spouse. He will do with a simple apology and in the end will marry her. Kama he is serious on leaving wangekuwa washaachana by now. Sasa yeye anataka tu an apology na “I looove you baaabe” atulie. Beta male numero uno.

Sure, coz you haven’t found a husband yet, and its not legal for your kind to marry here in this republic…

Panga maisha like she never existed. Ju hizo flags zinatosha. Jijenge poa na in future pana cheza na mwanamke hana akili kama huyo. Period!

Hata mtu umeoa, pan tambua using your savings on them… ama ata kupeana cash handouts… utaangamia… Zikiisha ndio utastaajabu… Afadhali bibi ata atoke akauze kuma yake apate pesa zake kuliko umpatie pesa zako… Stay woke…

Huyo kunguru wachana na yeye kabisaaa.Jifanye umefilisika then plan kuhama kwa io keja uko kalia deposit ndio landlord akuchomoe aone umeishiwa ata jitoa mwenyewe then UOMOKE sasa proper. Hivyo ndio hii streets hukuwa.

Beta male who deserves whatever comes his way.
You can even tell that he doesn’t have the spine to leave her. Ati “msimwambie nimepata kazi”.

Very good, except that part of relying on your woman to cater for shit, men should remain stoics through the turbulence… Even if you gifted her big, she shall always remind you how she bailed you when shit was hitting the fan…

When things go south afadhali ata uhamishe familia paipu kwa pigsty and she is earning six figure digits rather than ask her to help pay for the rent, or schoolfees or whatever… Kama haoni na afanye mwenyewe act within your means… your wife is not your mother… you are in this world alone… ukiwa chini hata mamayako anaeza kuruka…

utaimbiwa hiyo story kama wimbo until kingdom come…

Betas nyinyi hunifurahisha sana. What more evidence or red flags do you want to see?

These idiots dont understand how all those married men who have committed suicide ended up doing it… Women who don’t understand men always go through phases of feast and famine…

Buda, fanya hivi…ule dem huwa anakutafuta na unamlenga na kumfanya madharau uyo ndio unafaa uoe

Run nigga run!!!
I would buy a pack of milk and bread every single day for a stranger that needs it. How much more for someone that I have shared my life with for four years? Tell her you need to move houses because shit has really hit the fan and you need her to loan you say, 20k… And of course atagwara… Then drop her very fast.

You are a beta male provider, and women aren’t attracted to that - she just sees you as a provider. My advice is obviously that you should leave her, but you need to change also. You need to change because if you remain the same, the next woman will do the same to you. It seems you’re those guys who lead with money in relationships. The way you start a relationship is the way it will continue. If you go to the next relationship still dishing out money to women(who are employed btw), the same thing will happen. You are nothing but a financial provider to her, your entire value is in your money - and that’s why she was pushing for marriage (and she isn’t any more). I can also tell you’re in a scarcity mentality because you are mentioning how you have been in a relationship for four years(you are afraid of starting over again). Get rid of that mentality. Women come and go, in a few months you will even forget what you liked about this one.

The woman’s behavior is congruent with your behavior. You need to stop being a beta male because the next woman will do the same. The problem is not her, it’s you.

Tumeshatafuta leso,leta hekaya baba

@Touchlyrics you forgot to say you copied and pasted this.

I see you are the one being addressed.I hope it is not you coz kama ni wewe then wewe ni bure kabisa.

Haha. Ofcourse this is copy pasted stuff. Mimi nikaliwe chapo hivi, aje sasa? Na vile i have access to women. Kwanza leo ni Furahidaay, acha tu.

Beta males have serious problems wah!

It’s obvious this is copy pasted. Lakini kando na hayo unakuwanga beta mail kiplani. ama you have the potential

I get your point but the good thing is that she chipped in without much farce. As much as we should remain stoic as men we should also remember that times have changed. Our girls have been empowered and this should work to our advantage in families, though in the dating scene it’s a different matter. As men, we should be the ultimate providers, but since women have clamored for equality and they’ve been given the opportunities that were not there before, they should also contribute in their families even in a small way like buying milk, vegetables etc. My woman cant be calling me to ask for sabuni ya kuosha vyombo and she is earning, I will just know that she is a user and that’s an issue for me. In short, mulilia wembe ya equality sasa pambaneni na uchungu wa kutoa pesa!

Hehe. Me sijawahi kuwa na shida kukamua hutu tusichana. Some of the women nishaicross nayo are your fantasies bro. Shida ni hii pandemic imeharibu mfuko sana hindering operations bana. Nwy, such is life.

kama she behaves like this and you have no children …if she gets a kid your life will be hell , power dynamics will change and madharau itakuwa hadharani …and am sure she is not enthusiastic during coitus , imagine now with kids … look for another chick , she earns a salary , she won’t die …toka leo jioni

That guy is “in love” even the way he’s talking and rationalizing nashuku sana kama atamdump. Pole sana I felt the betrayal on his behalf, but he should know that some people are born like that, as pathologically toxic users, it’s unfortunate he met with one but if he continues on to marriage then he has only himself to blame. Losing that job was a huge blessing in disguise.