Subaru Forester SG

Ukianza kuuliza mambo ya fuel consumption then you cannot afford that car, look for something cheaper

Wewe jibu swali wacha maneno mingi,mafuta ni 100 bob na haitawai pita 130

lakini umeambiwa ukeli

Already driving one just want comparison,kwanza 2017 one …jibu swali

Fuck him!!! I drive the same SG 5 turbo.Handles well, picks well. good to look at , doesn’t break down easily! I repeat doesn’t break down easily so the issue of frequent spares is neither here nor there.

C

Consumption?

Seconded. If you earn or make the kind of money that can afford you a car,i dont see vile fueling it should be a prob. Its like being able to afford a smart phone alafu unashindwa kuweka bundles,no sense

why do you want people to kill themselves?

they dumped frameless doors. for that alone hell awaits.

pewa kwa bill ya admeffi

ahem!

There are two types of powertrains: a 2.5L horizontally opposed 4-cylinder engine that generates a maximum output of 148ps and a hybrid system called e-BOXER that combines a 2L horizontally opposed 4-cylinder engine + motor. The transmission is combined with Subaru’s unique CVT called “Lineartronic” for all cars, and the drive system is 4WD only for all cars.
JC08 mode fuel efficiency is 14.6km/L for 2.5L model. 2L hybrid car is 18.6km/L. A hybrid car should be viewed as a model in which the engine plays the leading role and the motor assists, and which emphasizes driving rather than fuel efficiency.